New Grower

• Thread starter PotheadPaul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PotheadPaul

PotheadPaul

Have a problem with my plants 2 of them are almost curled completely down and are dark green. Ive been researching about it and you can't get an actual answer on what really differs from under and over watering or if it to be a nute problem. My plants are about 2 weeks old and I have not feed them any nutrients is this the problem because I feel as if i've been watering them the proper amounts?

ru knuts

ru knuts

What I did was put the same amount of soil in an empty cup and use it as reference (by weight) as to when they need and don't need water. Don't put any water in your reference cup. When your plants weight is the same as your reference cup add water.

PotheadPaul

PotheadPaul

Recently put them into 1 gallons so the plants dont get rootbound to be safe ill post a picture to see what you thinks wrong the look nice and healthy but very curled

PotheadPaul

PotheadPaul

Anyway really to prevent it other thank waiting for them to recover want a fast recovery really whatever it is

ru knuts

ru knuts

I start seedlings in solo cups with holes in the bottom, they're a lot easy to guage when they need water. With Gallon pots it's hard to tell if the plants are getting water or not

PotheadPaul

PotheadPaul

I had them in solo cups for about a week and a half but even when i took them out of them it looks like it was already starting to get root bound. REally nice healthy roots!!!

ru knuts

ru knuts

Normally seedling don't need any nutrient for 3-4 weeks. Depending on the soil you may not need nutrients for a month or more.

ru knuts

ru knuts

If you stick your finger in the soil to your second knuckle is it moist or dry?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Have a problem with my plants 2 of them are almost curled completely down and are dark green. Ive been researching about it and you can't get an actual answer on what really differs from under and over watering or if it to be a nute problem. My plants are about 2 weeks old and I have not feed them any nutrients is this the problem because I feel as if i've been watering them the proper amounts?
Let’s see some pics please .

PotheadPaul

PotheadPaul

this was right before putting them into the gallons and this is the worst one

ADE7368B 4CD2 41DA 8C64 A7056C6EA20F
ADE7368B 4CD2 41DA 8C64 A7056C6EA20F

Latest posts

Top Bottom