New Grower

• Thread starter UkCheeseLover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UkCheeseLover

Hi All , I am planning my first grow from seeds , my plan is to use biobizz light mix from seeds to flower then bio bizz all mix through out the flowering period , i have'nt decided on pot size as of yet but i take it i will have to re pot of a maximum 3 times some say that might stress plants out etc etc but im sure theyll manage as i will be gentle lol . my problem is this taking a looking at the biobizz nutes feeding chart they work in 'ml/l' per litre per week but surley i will be watering every 2-3 days ,thats twice a week , so do i add nutes to 1 feed and not the other and just water as normal , but sureley that would be flushing no ? or do i half the doage and spread it out beetwen the feeds ? thanks for the look at my post and awesome site btw

R

Ruin

How to fertilize

Dear UkCheeseLover,
If growing in soil, you dont need to feed them every watering. actually this will hurt the plant. feed them every other watering or to be safe every third watering like i do. soil stores the nutrients, and it is always better to under fertilize than over. better flavor, smell, easy flush, better burning. the only thing you may loose is a grame or two in your over all dried weight. big deal when it comes to better smoke. LESS IS ALWAYS MORE with this industry.

C

crazycanuckster

Flush well

Flushing is critical....plants that were not flushed at all are basically worthless. The more you flush in the end the better!

K

KindSmoker

You want to use less nutrient than the bottle tells you to in most cases(i usually go with a half to 3/4 of a dose),every other watering works well for me.

H

HB Dave

I feed in soils every 3rd watering, which for me is weekly.

Top Bottom