New grower

• Thread starter Temple280
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Temple280

Temple280

Hello All,

I’m a new grower . I live in Southern California. I’m currently growing in soil but my next grow will be hydro. I don’t really use cannabis products (I’ve used cbd oil for some pain before)I just really like plants. I have a biology degree and work in big pharma. I’ve had a good time navigating through this process so far and hope to have good yields.First grow is purple cookies that I got as clones. I recently planted sundae stallion and I will grow those babies from seed to flower indoors.

New grower
New grower 2
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome to the farmaly. Lots of like minded farmers here.
Burnz

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Hello and welcome. Growing is a challenging and rewarding thing all at the same time. Your ladies look to have a few issues, but that is all part of the learning process. The thing that really struck my eye is the tall thermometer looking device in the soil. Does that measure the Water Potential of the soil? What does it do? Enjoy the ride :)

Temple280

Temple280

Hello and welcome. Growing is a challenging and rewarding thing all at the same time. Your ladies look to have a few issues, but that is all part of the learning process. The thing that really struck my eye is the tall thermometer looking device in the soil. Does that measure the Water Potential of the soil? What does it do? Enjoy the ride :)

hi chad. It’s just a thermometer lol an old school nist calibrated thermometer.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello! I am also new, mostly lurking and researchin. Its a fun and giving hobby.
I never had much of a green thumb. I often overwatered the plants in my living room. But the mj made me better at gardening.

I also started composting in the yard. One thing leads to another.
Out of 6 or 7 plants, 3 of them were males. You definitely wanna learn to sex early, lol

Temple280

Temple280

Hello! I am also new, mostly lurking and researchin. Its a fun and giving hobby.
I never had much of a green thumb. I often overwatered the plants in my living room. But the mj made me better at gardening.

I also started composting in the yard. One thing leads to another.
Out of 6 or 7 plants, 3 of them were males. You definitely wanna learn to sex early, lol

yes. I was reading up on sex. That seems very important lol

Temple280

Temple280

Hello All,

I’m a new grower . I live in Southern California. I’m currently growing in soil but my next grow will be hydro. I don’t really use cannabis products (I’ve used cbd oil for some pain before)I just really like plants. I have a biology degree and work in big pharma. I’ve had a good time navigating through this process so far and hope to have good yields.First grow is purple cookies that I got as clones. I recently planted sundae stallion and I will grow those babies from seed to flower indoors.

current set up

0E8567A9 50C1 4430 8254 DE073A490B5B
B9A7AB07 4124 4E67 930B 60B33CA0E904
5D1723F5 9073 49AC 83BC ADD8A99E0B43
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Hard to tell exactly with the blurple lights but I think I see some pest action happening on those leaves. The little white flecks can be mite or thrip damage, be careful 👍

Top Bottom