New Grower

• Thread starter Thads2day
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thads2day

Hello fro Ohio
About to start my first indoor grow. I’m starting with 3 autoflower double grape strain from MEPHISTOPHELES GENETICS. I’ve been trying to soak in as much info as I can. Looking forward to this journey.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hello fro Ohio
About to start my first indoor grow. I’m starting with 3 autoflower double grape strain from MEPHISTOPHELES GENETICS. I’ve been trying to soak in as much info as I can. Looking forward to this journey.
Welcome to the farm and best of luck on your first!! We are here to help if you need! May I suggest start a diary with pictures, it will help you and us diagnose any issues if they arise!!

S

SamSquatch

Hello fro Ohio
Mr. Canuk and Build a Soil on You Tube are chock full of how to info. You could successfully complete a grow watching and doing what they do. Get a calender and hang it on your grow room wall and keep track of what you do.I like Llewellyns Witchcraft callender , it have moon phases on it.
Also keep a journal and a chart of nutrients. Each strain will have different needs. Keep studying and experimenting. Growing is a tremendous hobby but remember, weed don't grow itself, it has to be nurtured

Latest posts

Top Bottom