New Grower

• Thread starter OG 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OG 420

It is crucial well I think it is.
Another quick question. What type of nutrients is best to get for this whole process? I have read a lot an it's a lot of contradicting things some say this is best then some say it's shit it's very confusing and is it safe to get seeds from here?

O

OG 420

If you can, I would suggest trying to put a few bucks into buying some premade stuff that is quality. Maybe the Two Dollar General? Just kidding. Any farm stores near you?
Yeah I live in the south not from the south so don't know anything about farming

Homesteader

Homesteader

Tractor Supply probably will have something better or a feed store. I know nothing about nutrients but many people around here know what to get.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Another quick question. What type of nutrients is best to get for this whole process? I have read a lot an it's a lot of contradicting things some say this is best then some say it's shit it's very confusing and is it safe to get seeds from here?
Your just trying to grow a Lil smoke right? Don't go over thinking this. For just a Lil grow and your first one, I would go cheap. When it comes 2 soil I don't know shit. But I know who does :)......

Let me see if I can get either of these wonderful ladies to drop a Lil advice for you....
@Seamaiden @Grow4me

Like I said, don't over think this. Your goal is just to get a plant to Harvest and get to smoke your own.... After that it's on tho!!!!

By the way, success isn't the best thing lol.... because if your like me, it becomes an obsession! 3 autos in a coco turned into an obsession that graduated into a 4x8 tent, 2-1k Hps, an a 8 bucket water farm Rdwc..... Along with res monitors, temperature and humidity controllers...
And my next purchases are UCXL 6 bucket current culture set up with 1/4 water cooler and possibly changing lights to cmh 315 units with a 300w cob led, and pH doser/ controller...

Lol so be aware! This is as addicting as sex to a 16 year old boy..... Good luck! May the thcfarmer force be with you......

O

OG 420

Your just trying to grow a Lil smoke right? Don't go over thinking this. For just a Lil grow and your first one, I would go cheap. When it comes 2 soil I don't know shit. But I know who does :)......

Let me see if I can get either of these wonderful ladies to drop a Lil advice for you....
@Seamaiden @Grow4me

Like I said, don't over think this. Your goal is just to get a plant to Harvest and get to smoke your own.... After that it's on tho!!!!

By the way, success isn't the best thing lol.... because if your like me, it becomes an obsession! 3 autos in a coco turned into an obsession that graduated into a 4x8 tent, 2-1k Hps, an a 8 bucket water farm Rdwc..... Along with res monitors, temperature and humidity controllers...
And my next purchases are UCXL 6 bucket current culture set up with 1/4 water cooler and possibly changing lights to cmh 315 units with a 300w cob led, and pH doser/ controller...

Lol so be aware! This is as addicting as sex to a 16 year old boy..... Good luck! May the thcfarmer force be with you......
Yeah that's me all way on it being an obsession but thanks for advice I'm going to do 2 to start off

Homesteader

Homesteader

People often overlook the GrowFAQ up above for basic questions that are easily answered there..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

People often overlook the GrowFAQ up above for basic questions that are easily answered there..
Very true. thankfully for me though I had been a member of another site and had learned long ago that researching your own information will always garner respect from other members than just asking questions and expecting everybody to tell you the answers. Ppl want to work with you,,, not for you....

Toaster79

Toaster79

Very true. thankfully for me though I had been a member of another site and had learned long ago that researching your own information will always garner respect from other members than just asking questions and expecting everybody to tell you the answers. Ppl want to work with you,,, not for you....

Word!

@OG 420 since you started a single pot I'd like to point you in the direction of micro grows in the indoor section. Read some diaries to get some basic info regarding germination process, environment and medium. Have a look at some builds there and I'm sure you'll find exactly what you need,like or want. Bathroom alone could be a very bad environment for a plant to grow in as the plant needs fresh air for it's existence.

O

OG 420

Gqghh rhythms ggtqggrgyGqghh gqhg
Gtggq
Gqghh
Yeah that's all I'm looking for not for anyone to take me step by step just taking in different methods an finding what work best for me

O

OG 420

Word!

@OG 420 since you started a single pot I'd like to point you in the direction of micro grows in the indoor section. Read some diaries to get some basic info regarding germination process, environment and medium. Have a look at some builds there and I'm sure you'll find exactly what you need,like or want. Bathroom alone could be a very bad environment for a plant to grow in as the plant needs fresh air for it's existence.
Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it

Top Bottom