New Grower

• Thread starter Socalluna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Socalluna

hello everyone so as the title says I'm a first time grower! I'm enjoying the process every much, so much to learn! I am having some trouble with my grow. Somebody please help me dignose my problem.
2 1000w kind led and 1 400w hps
10 sour diesel clones in 2 gallon pots
There are in 2 parts ocean forest 1 part happy frog
I vegged them for 10 days from clones and I topped them twice each.
Everything was going well up until a few days ago when the fam leaves mostly on the bottom started to discolor and look kinda like they're are about to die. The tops look fine besides the fact that they almost always look kinda droopy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
New grower
New grower 2
New grower 3
New grower 4
New grower 5

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Welcome!!! Were gonna move you over to CANNABIS INFIRMARY

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
hello everyone so as the title says I'm a first time grower! I'm enjoying the process every much, so much to learn! I am having some trouble with my grow. Somebody please help me dignose my problem.
2 1000w kind led and 1 400w hps
10 sour diesel clones in 2 gallon pots
There are in 2 parts ocean forest 1 part happy frog
I vegged them for 10 days from clones and I topped them twice each.
Everything was going well up until a few days ago when the fam leaves mostly on the bottom started to discolor and look kinda like they're are about to die. The tops look fine besides the fact that they almost always look kinda droopy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! View attachment 675008 View attachment 675009 View attachment 675010 View attachment 675011View attachment 675012
They look either over or under watered. What are your watering/feeding schedules?
Water by pot weight, pick up each pot after a thorough drenching until water runs out the bottom and feel the weight. Dont water again until the pot feels light when lifted and the top few inches of dirt are dry and dont stick to your finger when you poke it in up to your second knuckle.
Post a pic with grow lights off and flash or cfl on.

Leew421

Leew421

If it's far off in flower I would say it's normal. You actually want the leaves to yellow out and die off. That's the signal to the plant it's go time. The idea is to allow the plant to attempt to take up everything it can so the end product is clean and doesn't spark or require a month in a jar for cure.

Leew421

Leew421

You may want to consider raising the co2. It would help with leaf droop.

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

I need help. I recently had an unknown infestation that may force me to throw away a big crop. It looks like tan dust that is only on the tops of the leaves and comes off if I touch it. I need some advice from an experienced grower. What is this?

20170630 170408
20170630 170330

Latest posts

Top Bottom