New Grower

• Thread starter Newbie123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbie123

I'm a new grower indoors I have a 10 x 12 building I would like to make a vegetation room to hold for plants and a flowering room to hold 10 plants I need some suggestions on how big to make the Rooms I know there's a lot of variables that plays in effect but any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks

Freshone

Freshone

I'm a new grower indoors I have a 10 x 12 building I would like to make a vegetation room to hold for plants and a flowering room to hold 10 plants I need some suggestions on how big to make the Rooms I know there's a lot of variables that plays in effect but any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks
I helped someone build out a 10x12 tuff shed a few years back,he had a 5'x12' flower room and a 5x5 veg room,the little room left over was a storage area,good luck!

Tony69

Tony69

make sure the shed can handle the location conditions, winter, spring summer and fall. I know several people who have unsuccessfuly grown in these conditions and failed because of the lack of planning. I would make it so that I could walk into a vestibule area, then into each room separately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom