New growroom, design help needed!

• Thread starter SativaMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SativaMan

SativaMan

Hi guys, i want to design a new grow-room and i also want to try my first hidrophonic grow. I have less experience in hidrophonics but i want at first to design my room.Basically i want to have 2 spacings (flower and grow) or 3? dunno. Here is a sketch with the space i have available in my closet :)
i can't wait to read your opinions with dividing space, lights needed and how many plants i can grow in there.:D
Many thanks and best wishes!
Sketch

Dr.X

Dr.X

Hey SativaMan!
All depends in how many plants are you planning on flowering and how many mother plants you are going to have.
Growing hydroponics in a small space is not easy.. The autonomy you have in hydro depends on the size of the reservoir. If you go for a small one (like I did) you will need to be there everyday taking care of ppm and Ph levels. Whit a big reservoir its much easier.

So for keeping things simple I would say that you need at least 10lts reservoir per plant (DWC) (if you don't give it to much vegging time)
If I were you I would go for the flowering room to be 50x50cm and 110cm high with 250w HPS.

Now for the mother plants, I would go for soil cause that way they grow slower and you don't need to be pruning that frequently
You can go for 40x50cmx70cm and leave 40cm for clones or if you have the space for mother plants and clones in the same room you can use this 40cm for all the hardware.

Good luck with your project!

Latest posts

Top Bottom