new growth a lighter colour...?

• Thread starter Rasta Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rasta Man

growing red diesel from seed.. turned to flower a few days ago but this problem has been coming for a week now..

it looks like pictures i have seen about temp changes.. my temps are from 21 degrees C to 30.. no way of checking humidity.. feeding them around 1ec with canna range of nutes.. i have slight nute burn but i have eased back on the nutes since then... going to grow shop at weekend if i need to get anything ue think i need i will...

seamaiden where are you :) lol...

Picture 083jpg
Picture 084jpg
Picture 085jpg
Picture 079jpg
R

Rasta Man

hey guys going to go anyway any get some cal mag and maybe an iron foiler spray today i think its showing some signs of these deff..

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looking at the pics I can see the bigger plant took the hardest hit with the ferts, I've had that happen almost everytime my plants go into flower. I know N, Ca, and Mg def. don't start at the top, so did you switch straight over into flowering nutes because contrary to belief plants do a lot of vegetive growth the first few weeks of flower. I always thought that the lighter growth was a sign the plant was budding because my outdoor plants always seemed to do that too. I could be wrong though but don't most Canna ferts supply all the nutrients the plants need. I'd love to see what other people have to say on this matter as well cause I've always thought the plants were fine and that was some type of response from going into flower from veg.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Teeny bit hungry, but that new growth being lighter is common when the plants are growing very quickly.

R

Rasta Man

i did give them 5ml of pk13/14 per 5 liters last watering, after that it seemed to give them nute burn.. will i up the A+B on the next watering... i have been giving them 5ml of A and 5ml of B.. 5ml of cannazym and 3ml of rhizo..

how do you know when they look hungry is it light colour leaves.. guys im only learning but use teach me alot...

symbiote420

symbiote420

Dude you don't need pk 13/14 till late bloom, that is a bloom booster.
Since you are using Canna products go on their site and they have a customized nute schedule, all you do is input your water source and a couple other things and presto!!
Through my experiences growing the plants seem hungry to me when I water them and they don't stand out erect, they still have this slightly droopy look to the leaf but the leaf stem is erect. People have other ways that's just mine. Good luck!

R

Rasta Man

i seen zoolander from this site using pk from the start of 12/12 with good results i though i would try it to...

Venom818

Venom818

Teeny bit hungry, but that new growth being lighter is common when the plants are growing very quickly.

this is what i figured every time i flip i see the new growth a lighter shade of green.I attributed this to the growth being so fast

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too ^^^. I chase that little light new growth for the first couiple weeks of 12/12. I like it actually. I get a good amount gain off the plants when I'm riding the light new growth...

fred

R

Rasta Man

cool so up the feed and let them grow, thanks for clearing that up for me

A

Alekiboy

What is the pH of your run-off.....
I usually see that when the pH is a little too low and you begin K, Ca, and Mg lockout.

I was growing a grapefruit diesel that was extremely sensitive to pH... It had to be within a couple tenths of 6.3 or it wouldn't even grow

Top Bottom