New growth and rounded sugar leaves?

• Thread starter cowfarms420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cowfarms420

Can someone please helped understand what is happening? The sugar leaves are now coming out rounded and it looks like leaves once covered in trichomes are now falling off. It almost looks like the plant is trying to grow again but starting at the top?

I have already given up on this grow and was planning to turn everything into tincture or butter. I discovered my timer was malfunctioning last week after everything looked like it was getting burned and think my plants were getting 24hr light for at least a 4 days in the 6th week of flower. I just have never anything like this and was hoping someone could explain to me what the plant is trying to do. Thanks

New growth and rounded sugar leaves
New growth and rounded sugar leaves 2
New growth and rounded sugar leaves 3
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

The timer is a small device that you plug into the light and it forces the light on and off for pre set time intervals throughout the day.

As for the plant GNick is right it’s revegging those 4 days of 24 hour light kicked your plants out of the bloom cycle and back into vegetation. They might be trash. Sorry man live and learn

C

cowfarms420

The timer is a small device that you plug into the light and it forces the light on and off for pre set time intervals throughout the day.

As for the plant GNick is right it’s revegging those 4 days of 24 hour light kicked your plants out of the bloom cycle and back into vegetation. They might be trash. Sorry man live and learn
Thank you!

Top Bottom