New growth help is it normal

• Thread starter Kke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kke

Just wondering if this is normal can’t say I’ve remembered the other new growth being like this. Is lighting a poss issue? My lights are 25 inch away and dimmed to 400w

New growth help is it normal
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Just wondering if this is normal can’t say I’ve remembered the other new growth being like this. Is lighting a poss issue? My lights are 25 inch away and dimmed to 400w
When plants have explosive growth they have light green new growth that turns darker shortly after the next node forms. This is my experience anyway

K

Kke

When plants have explosive growth they have light green new growth that turns darker shortly after the next node forms. This is my experience anyway
Thank you, the leaves just looked a little odd like they wasn’t forming properly hopefully will grow out in the next couple days

K

KeyFingerFlying

I don't see any particular issue. Those are just young leaves, they are normally more light than dark. It COULD be a slight nitrogen deficiency though but before acting give them like 4-5 days, they should start changing the color, and if not - feed them

Reactions: Kke
K

Kke

I don't see any particular issue. Those are just young leaves, they are normally more light than dark. It COULD be a slight nitrogen deficiency though but before acting give them like 4-5 days, they should start changing the color, and if not - feed them
Thank you

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thank you, the leaves just looked a little odd like they wasn’t forming properly hopefully will grow out in the next couple days
That's just how they grow 🤷‍♂️

W

WiseWaterer87

Totally normal to see some funky growth patterns. Your light distance sounds good, but maybe bump up the intensity a bit if they're stretching too much.

Reactions: Kke
K

Kke

Totally normal to see some funky growth patterns. Your light distance sounds good, but maybe bump up the intensity a bit if they're stretching too much.
Yeah they are stretching quite abit from the base up to the canopy there’s not a lot of inbetween branches.

Top Bottom