New growth leaves grow in yellow please help!

• Thread starter anthonysunny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anthonysunny

This is is my second time growing outside. These are clones of the green crack strain and they are currently in the flowering stage. I was dealing leaf septoria and got it under control and now new growth is yellow and on one plant the leaves are yellow with brown spots. I've been spraying with a baking soda fungicide to make sure it's not the fungus I have no idea what it is
New growth leaves grow in yellow please help
New growth leaves grow in yellow please help 2
New growth leaves grow in yellow please help 3

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

This is a wild guess: I wonder if the baking soda is dripping into your rootball, driving up the pH, and stopping iron uptake. Just a thought.

A

anthonysunny

This is a wild guess: I wonder if the baking soda is dripping into your rootball, driving up the pH, and stopping iron uptake. Just a thought.
It's definetly possible, I've been spraying them alot to deal with the fungus issues. Do you think I should just wait and see what happens?

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

It's definetly possible, I've been spraying them alot to deal with the fungus issues. Do you think I should just wait and see what happens?
...and maybe check your runoff pH or do a slurry test to see if your pot is alkaline.

Top Bottom