New growth Looking Deformed, help!

• Thread starter LilPotter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LilPotter

Hello everyone! This is not my first rodeo but this is my first plant in a while so i am a little rusty. At first i noticed the leaves were starting to curl inward slightly so i moved the light a little further away, thinking it was heat stress. Now i notice the new growth has some deformities. I’m almost 100% positive there are no insects or mites on this plant since it has always been indoors and isolated. But I see holes and gaps in the growth. Has anyone else seen this before? And recommendations or suggestions?

New growth looking deformed help
New growth looking deformed help 2
Putthataway

Putthataway

Hello everyone! This is not my first rodeo but this is my first plant in a while so i am a little rusty. At first i noticed the leaves were starting to curl inward slightly so i moved the light a little further away, thinking it was heat stress. Now i notice the new growth has some deformities. I’m almost 100% positive there are no insects or mites on this plant since it has always been indoors and isolated. But I see holes and gaps in the growth. Has anyone else seen this before? And recommendations or suggestions?
Did you accidentally do something to the leaf or is something eating it?
IMG 1367

BB22

BB22

That lady has outgrown her spot. She needs up potted ✌️

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

There is so much cross breading going on, in order to give ups these verities. Weird leaves and deformities should not come as a surprise.
I see a little blistering in of the leaf surfaces yet.
If your light is 300 or more at least 30" above the canopy.
300 or less 24 - 30 inches. Your better off a little long than short and stressing your plants.

I'm not thinking a bug bite, more likely a burn dried up and broke threw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom