New guy around

• Thread starter Learnerlistner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Learnerlistner

Learnerlistner

Hi all
Just like to say hello , and big ups to everyone and of course big thanks for all the knowledge circulating .
New Zealand based , have been big time smoker years and years now , but everone down here is a bit pre ocupied with other recreational activities. So in wake of all our good suppliers ( who are off frying there brains somewhere i guess ) disappearing im gonna give ita crack , no pun intended
Any way pleased to be here i yope you all have a good day

New guy around
Learnerlistner

Learnerlistner

O
Absolutely. Let them dry out!! They love it. A weed
Okay it was on my mind but was a little scared of not being a good plant parent but youse have convinced me thats what there signals are trying to tell me so shel be the new plan of attack cheers

Learnerlistner

Learnerlistner

Also took a few snips of them and by the looks things pretty good looking but if theres anything thats shouting to anyone would love the feed back (right-hand side my cuttings , left-hand side a couple of a realy nice strain a freind give but wer strugling maybe because they wer taken firm near end of flowering cycle i was thinking an thought the stems wer a little thin) the ones my bro give me strugling hard since he took them, i have in coco perlite media and applying foliage sprayer with straight water about 5 times a day light cycle 24 constant

Any advice would be much appreciated as id love to get that new strain it lookdmean at his house fully grown

Learnerlistner

Learnerlistner

Also took a few snips of them and by the looks things pretty good looking but if theres anything thats shouting to anyone would love the feed back (right-hand side my cuttings , left-hand side a couple of a realy nice strain a freind give but wer strugling maybe because they wer taken firm near end of flowering cycle i was thinking an thought the stems wer a little thin) the ones my bro give me strugling hard since he took them, i have in coco perlite media and applying foliage sprayer with straight water about 5 times a day light cycle 24 constant

Any advice would be much appreciated as id love to get that new strain it lookdmean at his house fully grown
H didnt put much care or thought into the cuts as i dont think he realy wanted me to have them but im adement and persistant

Top Bottom