new guy from BC

• Thread starter D420K
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D420K

hello fellow farmers,ive been growin for a lot of years now and have a few things dialed in nicely but am always eager to learn new ways of growing .
dirt is the method i like to grow in .i get the best flavours and most potent product as well..id like to learn dif organic ways and dif mixes of soils and stuff ..im all about the curing of the plant .i think its one of the most important steps in the whole process . ill be putting up some pics as i go here and try to lend a hand in any way that i can..i like growing the og kush mostly..have a few new ones started from seeds and sexed now and just waiting to cut clones to try em out and see what i got..big bud bodie,pineapple exspress,garlic and budda cheese..im open to any new ideas if you know how any of these strains work and tick..every strain is dif right. each strain needs dif touches..well im gonna go do some reading on here and happy smoking .peace

GI JO

GI JO

Welcome, happy to see somebody else from the same neck of the woods.

G

Green Supreme

Welcome dude. Is Garlic the old school Garlic Bud from the Seedbank? Peace GS

D

D420K

thankx for the welcomes guys..very good site here i love it..so much to read ..yes GS it is the garlic from sensi seedbamk i believe a bro of mine had them from 15 yrs ago or mebe a lil more..very nice strain..

G

Green Supreme

Wow, I know a dude with like 400 bean of that. Damn beans will probably stay useless in the fridge for ever just so he can say he has them. Peace GS

Latest posts

Top Bottom