New Guy Here, Be Gentle!

• Thread starter manicman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicman

manicman

first round. very excited. sour diesel crossed with chemdawg4 "sourdawg" love the product! sugary leaves with huge trichome production. popped some seeds and now its time to see if i can make it come close to the product it came from! 400 wt hps/ halide, botanicare kind nutrients, about 10 weeks in. im very happy i found this site, there seem to be a lot of farmers who help other people on here. looking forward to learning a lot!

j:D

manicman

manicman

thank you! i have pictures from the beginning to now so once i figure out this phone ill upload a week to week set. flowering starts today! send good thoughts!

manicman

manicman

1209141416 1 1209141418 1130140914 1 heres the ladies yesterday, single shots are the silver diesel haze. big pic has both that and 2 sourdawg. i open the doors tomorrow to see how their first long dark period went.... i hope theyre ok!!! i feel like a concerned parent... is that normal!?!?

manicman

manicman

thanks ryan! im turnin the lights back on tomorrow and ill get them transplanted ASAP

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Why are they still in them small cups you need to transplant them asap they can't even grow roots its so small other then that looks good

Is that coco? If so I can grow some 3ft plants in a solo cup lol just gotta water 10x a day =x

-lurkin

manicman

manicman

theyre from a friends plant who popped a few seeds and bless his heart let me carry on the good genetics. the plants they came from were the keepers of 2 20 packs. one a sour diesel X chemdawg4 and the other a sour diesel X super silver haze. it is coco! thats comforting to hear that because im low on funds and those red solo cups were all i had to work with, i mean ill get a 1-2 gallon pot if necessary but id like to save the couple bucks if possible to be honest

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Repot as soon as you can, if you miss a watering(in the solo) ur going to loose a lot of root mass to rot. The bigger the roots the bigger the fruits!

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Btw you don't need pots, you can use 2liter(covered in tape) bottles 1gal(covered in tape) milk jugs whatever. Just try to get hem in more media the roots are going to explode the first 2 weeks of flower.

-lurkin

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
theyre from a friends plant who popped a few seeds and bless his heart let me carry on the good genetics. the plants they came from were the keepers of 2 20 packs. one a sour diesel X chemdawg4 and the other a sour diesel X super silver haze. it is coco! thats comforting to hear that because im low on funds and those red solo cups were all i had to work with, i mean ill get a 1-2 gallon pot if necessary but id like to save the couple bucks if possible to be honest
That is truly a friend, indeed. Sounds like a keeper!

Welcome to the farm. :)

Top Bottom