new guy here

• Thread starter SFCPUFF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SFCPUFF

well had to find another home the 420 group don't like when you
call someone out for trolling your threads and then they decided to shut me down.

so hi there i'm just small time and looking for tip and learn something
i have a good female growing and flowering around 8 weeks.....pic coming.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
thinking so. got small carson mag light it does work but you have to clip a suger leave to check the tri's and
they look somewhat cloudy/ amber....IDK. arn't the leave to turn yellow when almost done? cus these are still green.
Not every strain no. Also checking trichs on a leaf isn’t really best. Need to look on a bud for the most true result. 👊🏻

S

SFCPUFF

thinking so. got small carson mag light it does work but you have to clip a suger leave to check the tri's and
they look somewhat cloudy/ amber....IDK. arn't the leave to turn yellow when almost done? cus these are still green.

and this little lady i started from a bag seed and i put it in with the big plant at
12/12 i clipped pretty good and got lot of shoots just want a see where it goes plus it's in a pre flower
stg. once i harvest the big i'll concentrate on this little one at 12/12......this is fun shit.
pics coming from my phone.

S

SFCPUFF

and this little lady i started from a bag seed and i put it in with the big plant at
12/12 i clipped pretty good and got lot of shoots just want a see where it goes plus it's in a pre flower
stg. once i harvest the big i'll concentrate on this little one at 12/12......this is fun shit.
pics coming from my phone. Think it's a female.

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

If it’s that close cut a bud off to check still will be good even if all cloudy and some clear just better when full done. Leaves don’t always discolor depends on your food you feed if you feed to the end they will stay green

S

SFCPUFF

If it’s that close cut a bud off to check still will be good even if all cloudy and some clear just better when full done. Leaves don’t always discolor depends on your food you feed if you feed to the end they will stay green
i/ve heard the same . my buddy had a SOG and stating to turn yellow ( the leaves). and i thought
mine would do the same.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Leaves will amber out way before your buds be careful, I would follow caps advice

Top Bottom