New Guy - I have questions.

• Thread starter Gary7471
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gary7471

What is the ideal PH of my water? I am on my second grow. Acapulco Gold.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
What is the ideal PH of my water? I am on my second grow. Acapulco Gold.
Are you in coco using ro water?
If you are in dirt you shouldn’t worry about it unless you are either toxic alkaline or toxic acidic.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Get away from the distilled water in that medium. Purified or plain ol tap will do fine.
Going to suggest you find a different soil to up pot that into when the time comes. It’s already stunted your plant. The distilled water is quite literally just “wet” it has zero nutritional benefits unless you are supplementing your needs with a hydro setup.

Fox farm happy frog is best for beginners. It has great buffers for ph, decent food for the first 3-4 weeks of life with no supplements.
Hope you get it dialed in homie!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Happy Frog looks expensive. Do you think 3 gallon containers will be large enough for a Northern Lights indoor plant?
Sure thing! I finish a lot of stuff in threes.
I know fox farm is a bit pricey, but it pays for itself quick with plant growth.

I personally use fertilome ultimate potting soil.
It’s cheaper and better imo.
But hunt around, if I remember right, I could get about 8 3g pots out of one 2cu ft bag. Maybe more.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
What about tap water? Is it ok straight out of the tap/with chlorine?
If it comes out of the tap smelling of chlorine, fill up a bottle or a jug, leave it uncorked for a day or 2 then use. The chlorine will burn off at ambient temps.

G

Gary7471

That's what i was doing all summer but someone said it takes 4-5 days. LOL. Water can get expensive for sure. I will go back to 24 hrs at room temperature.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Also that shouldn’t really last with the high chlorine levels, that usually spikes after they have drained tanks for cleaning, and treat a whole new basin. It just depends you know?
You can also hit up your local water companies township page and find the ppm levels of any and all additives. Except for fluoride. GAY FROGS WILL RISE! 😂😂😂

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
GAY FROGS WILL RISE! 😂😂😂

Personally I am SO happy they finally let AJ back on X. That needed to happen whether you agree with him or not. Free speech is a thing.

At any rate fun story about city water -

When I was younger growing up on the South Side of Chicago, I remember getting my first fish tank..

My fish ALWAYS died from the city tap water. Like within 3 days after buying them, every time. When we later moved to Indiana and got well water, my fish lived! Imagine that!?

G

Gary7471

Personally I am SO happy they finally let AJ back on X. That needed to happen whether you agree with him or not. Free speech is a thing.

At any rate fun story about city water -

When I was younger growing up on the South Side of Chicago, I remember getting my first fish tank..

My fish ALWAYS died from the city tap water. Like within 3 days after buying them, every time. When we later moved to Indiana and got well water, my fish lived! Imagine that!?
I had the problem with fish they never died.

We are allowed 6 plants here in Ohio so i am getting ready too spend some money on seeds. I wanted to get it straight on soil and water.

Where is a good place for seeds? I have bought from Seed Supreme lately.

IMG 1146
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I had the problem with fish they never died.

We are allowed 6 plants here in Ohio so i am getting ready too spend some money on seeds. I wanted to get it straight on soil and water.

Where is a good place for seeds? I have bought from Seed Supreme lately.
Tengu seed co here
@Trustfall has a crazy baller selection.
@SeedsmanSeeds
@herbies

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You’re welcome buddy hahahaha
See you on the other side of that rabbit hole homie!!! 👊🏻🤡
Seriously man, it’s a fucking funny one that’s for sure. Let’s say, it got blown slightly outta proportion…..🙃

I’m an optimistic person though. 🤡

Latest posts

Top Bottom