New guy in Hawaii.

• Thread starter fictionsuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I only grow for personal (but of course I want the best still). I grow outdoor usually seed in pot in hawaiian sunlight. Right now just browsing but if I see something I can't live without I might have to order it.

My current favorite is RP OGK18. What someone online told me in a chat room is that this place got the amazing genetics. I have been a pot smoker since I was 18, and had gastric bypass a little over a year ago. It worked too well (ever seen that movie thinner?), so now when I eat most foods my stomach feels sick. its getting better very slowly as my bodies adapting to no stomach. But pot makes that better as i'm waiting for my body to adapt. (lost 190 pounds in a year). So I got a med license.

Now that i've used the internet and books to learn how to grow myself my own weed i'm hooked on growing. and as most n00bs i'm focused on future breeding of my own seed for myself from my favorite strains mixed. So currently i'm in the hunt for my favorite strains vibe.

I hear that OGR is all the rage but also hear I probly wont be able to afford his genetics because of the demand. Anyone suggest the best up sativa?

Latest posts

Top Bottom