New Guy Introduction

• Thread starter H2OPharmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H2OPharmer

H2OPharmer

Hi All,
I just joined this forum and I'm looking forward to making contributions as well as learning more. You can teach an old dog new tricks. I've been growing for about 8 years. Been through many different growing styles and have finally settled on RDWC. I find it's the cleanest, easiest to maintain and most bountiful producer. Currently running 3 - 4x4 tents. 1K each with 4 - 8 Gallon sites in each tent. I grow THC dominant, THC/CBD strains, and pure CBD strains. I make tinctures, salves, vape oil and edibles. Very little is actually smoked.

I started growing when my brother was diagnosed with cancer. I was hoping with all it's medicinal properties, cannabis may help relieve some of the pain and discomfort associated with this horrible disease. It helped tremendously but could not stop the the final outcome.

My current path is to help people with chronic conditions. I have patients with ALS, MS, Intractable Epilepsy, Chronic Pain and the list goes on. The kicker here is that none of the people pay for their medicine. It's my way of paying it forward.

madgrower

madgrower

Hi All,
I just joined this forum and I'm looking forward to making contributions as well as learning more. You can teach an old dog new tricks. I've been growing for about 8 years. Been through many different growing styles and have finally settled on RDWC. I find it's the cleanest, easiest to maintain and most bountiful producer. Currently running 3 - 4x4 tents. 1K each with 4 - 8 Gallon sites in each tent. I grow THC dominant, THC/CBD strains, and pure CBD strains. I make tinctures, salves, vape oil and edibles. Very little is actually smoked.

I started growing when my brother was diagnosed with cancer. I was hoping with all it's medicinal properties, cannabis may help relieve some of the pain and discomfort associated with this horrible disease. It helped tremendously but could not stop the the final outcome.

My current path is to help people with chronic conditions. I have patients with ALS, MS, Intractable Epilepsy, Chronic Pain and the list goes on. The kicker here is that none of the people pay for their medicine. It's my way of paying it forward.
Welcome

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hi All,

Welcome..good stuff here!
Rogen

Top Bottom