New Guy say " high ya'll "

• Thread starter The Hippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Hippy

The Hippy

I'm a new guy here in your domain and would like to say Hello and greetings to all you folks.
I look forward to following your threads and getting the insight you guys or Ladies have to offer. Man after reading some of your threads I realize how much I don't know.
I do have a quick question though and tried to search it but I suck at that. Amongst other things.
Here's my question. I recently got back into this after being out of it for about twenty years. So I'm foggy and out of date on all these new technologies. Man has it developed since my early days. I just discovered this tent thing and am presently using two. I just added a second 400 HPS to my bloom tent and was wondering what max temps are reasonable.
Growing in Pro-mix and using a 280CFM ostberg fan to suck air out and pull air in. I simply don't know what is too hot, or too cold for that matter.
Obviously I know like 75 is nice but what is acceptable on the higher side.
I sure would appreciate your expert opinions or comments.
So hopefully my learning curve will pick after following this all for some time.
Thanks in advance for any advise you see fit to give me i appreciate it. I hope I posted this in the right place. Please correct me if I didn't

inthefire

inthefire

Yea im curious about this to temperature wise some people say ideal 75 others 70 others higher with co2.Some say you can keep the same temperature with ac through out the flowering stage.Iv been reading so it gets kinda confusing dont really want to experiment alot and mess a good thing.Any expert growers have some answers to help us out?

Latest posts

Top Bottom