New Guy to the Forum - What's up?

• Thread starter LovetheBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LovetheBud

Hey Guys,

Been lurking for a while trying to soak up all the good knowledge here. Got some Lavender and GDP indoor about a month into flowering. Really appreciate the good vibe and info here.

LB

X

Xceptional

whaddd up man welcome to the farm! upload pics of the lavender i have it and i love seeing other peoples pics!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Welcome aboard, this is a very informative and cool place to just hang, Peace Shiva

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
check my grow diary i am running the shit out of lavender, it is one resiliant plant......

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Welcome to the Farm! Been thinking about the lavendar as well. I have only ever trimmed it and it was absolutely amazing.

D

Dankluver

Welcome to the Farm bro, you couldn't have picked a better spot if it's dank and wealths of knowledge that you're after.

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey there fellow farmer, it's great to have you.

M

markkelly

Leaves Curling Under?

Hi everyone,

Im new to growing.Everthink has been going good.intill now iv noticed that the bottom leaves are curling under and sagging.is this normal for the bottom to do that,with the top half good?Iv put some pictures on to see what everyone thinks

Cheers

Plant1
Plant2
Plant3
Plant4
Loran

Loran

Welcome! I'm new here too. Still have a group of post to make before I can answer my pm's. Take care. Loran

L

LovetheBud

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll try to snap some pics of my ladies and get them into the gallery.

LB

R

rhinestone

Hi,
I'm a new member here.. and I'm glad I've found this site..
the picture is cool.. is that marijuana?

Top Bottom