New guy

• Thread starter Fbm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fbm

Hi all, seems like a nice place to hang. Just finished the outdoor season in northern Cali. Have a bit of time on my hands. Thought id stop in and say hello.

H

haystack

Hi Fbm, glad you could join the farm! What strains did you grow this season?

F

Fbm

Hi haystack, nice to meet you,
Mostly same ol thing for me
Blueberry train wreck
Black afghani
Mendo love

I started a new farm with an old friend this year
Broke out some old stock I've had around for a while
Apollo. 13
G13 Skunk
Greenhouses super silver haze
Soma haze
Cherry bomb x black widow g13
Meltdown
And medo love x blueberry train wreck

Best wishes fbm

N

nononsense

Hi all, seems like a nice place to hang. Just finished the outdoor season in northern Cali. Have a bit of time on my hands. Thought id stop in and say hello.

welcome to the farm bro

F

Fbm

Thanks for the. Welcome!

Mend love is an old( 30 year plus ) old true breeding strain form Mendo county. I picked it up from some old hippy folks I've know for years. Saliva dominate spicy to fruity good yeilds. 3 to 5 pounds a plant. Nice up high sweet smoke. Soon as I get home from vacation I'll try and put some pics of it and a few others.

Fbm

H

haystack

Sounds like an awsome strain I will be looking foward to the pictures. The reason I ask is because I will be starting my first grow in the spring and need to decide who's going to make it into the garden

ncga

ncga

Welcome FBM

Looking forward to seeing your garden this coming year. Dam you made it out of town for vacation already. C and I will be on the road on the 26th.

Thanks for the heads up on Alaska, looking forward to our 50th and final state. Then across the country visiting forum friends and family on another yearly road trip.

Have a great Christmas , you sure worked your ass off again

nc

F

Fbm

Hi nc
Just made it home from up in the big bear lakes area. Got home in time for a bit of snow. Im gona be in your area this Monday you still around the farm?

B

bluemoonrocks

Whats up FBM? Hope everythings giong great for you over there hope your vacation is sick!
Welcome to the farm brother!

F

Fbm

Thanks blue , it was grand but included a bit of the grind, nice to meet ya.

P

pyne

High!

I just joined this board because I feel like it fits with my interests. I live in Montana, a medical marijuana state but I feel like we have loads of room for improvement. I'm not personally "working" but I'm involved a bit in the local community/industry. I think the support I can find here is way to valuable to not utilize. Here in Montana the community is very close and closed off and I'm having a hard time breaking in. Geographically, the cities and towns in west MT are spread out, this creates towns that are very different than each other. The grow styles and tastes are so different it's hard to get somebody from Butte to trust somebody from Missoula. Anyways, I just moved to Butte MT from Missoula and to my surprise I found the medicine is as good or better. The Leaf has a high quality for low cost. They sell a "gram" (more like 1.75 due to "stem weight", they're so cool) for $10! And Their are many many options. Another cool thing about MT is they accept cards from different states, people from Cali or Oregon can possess (not buy) pot and not be jailed. Montanans are very protective of their laws and we will fight for it...
Anyways, I'm writing a zine based on the industry of Montana medical marijuana as well as national news and history. I have a section of strain reviews that I'm very proud of. I know I don't have the ultimate opinion but I do love doing this and I would love if it made somebody think about what they're putting into their lungs.
I want to post this all as a blog too. I haven't decided where to put it but I do know when I want to release the first issue. On the 1st of the year 2011. I would love as much feed back from as many people as possible. I would love to email out free copies or mail out hard copies for a $1.75 for cost of materials and postage. If you would like a copy or maybe an advanced copy PM me, email me @ [email protected] or follow me on twitter @skit9
Thanks to everybody for everything you do in the good fight. Thanks to the people that built this place for us to share experiences and grow (i love puns) with like minded people.
Hope everybody has a happy, green holiday/s and a wonderful new year. Hope to hear from everybody soon. Peace, Pyne...

Top Bottom