New hear, with a question

• Thread starter TigerHwy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TigerHwy

First off, great site. Lot's of great information. Been 30 years since my last grow, a lot has changed. Here's my question; I keep seeing strains with the initials "OG". What is OG? To give you an idea how long it's been, an oz used to cost $10.00, a Thai stick was 5 bucks, get the idea? Anyway, I have no clue what that OG means, thanks for the help.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

I'm an old fart myself, hope all is well with you and yours. Not really sure what the conclusion was on the OG debate but look around and there is already a post/discussion on this very subject. Use the search thingy in the top right corner and put in what your looking for, hope this helps I'm a computer idiot but a moderator would be able to answer any questions you have. Take care, lots of cool and helpful people here

mal

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
OG= Ocean Grown.

Lots of people think otherwise, but its ocean grown bud with a parent from the hindu kush mountain range, hence the name "OG KUSH"

MEGA956

MEGA956

// It's here not hear... but i thought OG was for
ORIGINAL GANGSTER

I guess there was several kush strains at the time
(lil less than today) but there was one that was
thee original kush or the OG Kush.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Who cares what OG stands for...Original Gangster...Ocean Grown...stop making these silly threads..been posted 100s of times already...search the forums....and smoke some dank :harvest:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom