New Here And Growing For Epileptic Girlfriend

• Thread starter Blackhouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blackhouse

Blackhouse

hey y’all, I’m new here and new to growing. My girlfriend is an epileptic and I’m growing for here because it really helps with her symptoms. I myself don’t smoke but I do enjoy growing. I currently have 2 plants in flower. Having a little concern for this og Taho kush..jaw slight yellowing. I have read up on possible causes but any help would greatly be appreciated. In a soil of worm castings, coco, Kellogg’s soil, kelp meal, useing Alaska bloom boost with a little bit of the 5 1 1 fish fert every 3 weeks.ph Water to 6.0

New here and growing for epileptic girlfriend
New here and growing for epileptic girlfriend 2
New here and growing for epileptic girlfriend 3
New here and growing for epileptic girlfriend 4
Blackhouse

Blackhouse

I also have humidity to 40% and at 78 degrees at day and 74 at night I have exhaust fans and 2 oscillating fans 1 600w led and 2 300 wat led

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Love it! You are a good partner. I smoke like a bandit, but growing is my main addiction.
Good on ya.
They look a little deficient to me. Also you might be blastin a little too much light but hard to know. What’s the actual wattage of those lights?

Monster762

Monster762

I also have humidity to 40% and at 78 degrees at day and 74 at night I have exhaust fans and 2 oscillating fans 1 600w led and 2 300 wat led

I’m gonna start with I’m no pro at all

What are your feeds? Using Calmag? If not get some calmag. It’s almost a mandatory for grower to have around. It helps with deficiencies most the time.
I’m seeing what could just be ph fluctuations temps n rh say your dry loss of color says plant demanding something it’s not getting. And dark green says too much n
If your ph is ok we’ll go from there. Check ph. And cut that 5-1-1. You’re flowering. No 5s on the n
Could very well be k too. But your dark green says cut the n. Just drop the 5-1-1. Great for veg but right now plant ain’t using all that nitrogen.
Get back with how often you feed and strength and ph.

Blackhouse

Blackhouse

Love it! You are a good partner. I smoke like a bandit, but growing is my main addiction.
Good on ya.
They look a little deficient to me. Also you might be blastin a little too much light but hard to know. What’s the actual wattage of those lights?
I
Welcome to, The Farm!!
What’s your nutrient ph after you mix?
Good on ya.
I’m not sure the actual wattage. But u could be dead on about too much light. Thru out the grow I’ve never achieved the praying hands I have the light 18inches away from the tallest bud. Thank you for the reply

Blackhouse

Blackhouse

What are your feeds? Using Calmag? If not get some calmag. It’s almost a mandatory for grower to have around. It helps with deficiencies most the time.
I’m seeing what could just be ph fluctuations temps n rh say your dry loss of color says plant demanding something it’s not getting. And dark green says too much n
If your ph is ok we’ll go from there. Check ph. And cut that 5-1-1. You’re flowering. No 5s on the n
Could very well be k too. But your dark green says cut the n. Just drop the 5-1-1. Great for veg but right now plant ain’t using all that nitrogen.
I feed every 3 weeks half dosage I use 1 table spoon per gallon instead of the 2 table spoons as recommended per manufacture directions

Blackhouse

Blackhouse

Oh and not using cal mag

Blackhouse

Blackhouse

I also use the Kellogg’s fish and kelp n skip every 3rd feeding and use only water it’s 2-2-2 I’m in 3 gallon grow pots. I flushed with 2 gallons of water yesterday.

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Hey I see your using some of the same stuff I just bought. Does anyone know about these products and know if this is a good set up for my new plants. I’ have 2 plants and the lighting is a Mars. 300.. I have only grown one plant and before so I’m supper new to this. WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE

CFC90789 DAC7 4231 B7B8 B7D05D90E335
Blackhouse

Blackhouse

I’ve used the regular Alaska and the morbloom. Next grow I may do a side by side with the fox farms. The 5-1-1 worked great on my tomatoes

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

I’ve used the regular Alaska and the morbloom. Next grow I may do a side by side with the fox farms. The 5-1-1 worked great on my tomatoes
Yeah I will be buying the more bloom. Just found out they have it

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Try Letting the medium dry almost completely between watering. I think you are drowning them possibly

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey I see your using some of the same stuff I just bought. Does anyone know about these products and know if this is a good set up for my new plants. I’ have 2 plants and the lighting is a Mars. 300.. I have only grown one plant and before so I’m supper new to this. WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE
Mars is pretty crap, and I’m not overly familiar with your nutrients there, but she’ll do the trick and get you some bud my friend. don’t over fertilize. maybe Add some perlite to your mix and giver. Feel free to search the forums for great info. You should start a grow diary for your first go. Folks will help you and it will be a good way for others to learn from your documentation. If someone sees you doing somethin crazy they will holler at ya “No man don’t put the grow light under the plants” :D

Top Bottom