New here and new to growing

• Thread starter Sawhite724
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sawhite724

Hey guys, I’m new here and super new to growing. I’m in week 5 of flower on these wedding cake autos and I’m wondering if my plants look “normal” for this stage. I feel like my pistils are really long still.

New here and new to growing
New here and new to growing 2
Redneckx

Redneckx

Welcome to the Farm
Imo much pistils can cause of nutrients contain pgr's and genetics.
Which strains are you running, nutrients, soil, equipment e.g.?
Plants looks healthy but more shots of the plant and info's would take us further.
Happy growing!

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

skip using nutrients on your next watering . Your slightly over doing them. But plant looks really good . Great job . Need my address ? Send me some when its done .

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Hey guys, I’m new here and super new to growing. I’m in week 5 of flower on these wedding cake autos and I’m wondering if my plants look “normal” for this stage. I feel like my pistils are really long still.
Youre plant looks really good no doubt about that but..

Looks like youre going a little rough on the Veg nutes

My advice
Is to step it down a little and give only ph regulated water for your next feeding

S

Sawhite724

Welcome to the Farm
Imo much pistils can cause of nutrients contain pgr's and genetics.
Which strains are you running, nutrients, soil, equipment e.g.?
Plants looks healthy but more shots of the plant and info's would take us further.
Happy growing!
Thank you!

S

Sawhite724

Youre plant looks really good no doubt about that but..

Looks like youre going a little rough on the Veg nutes

My advice
Is to step it down a little and give only ph regulated water for your next feeding
Thank you for that advice!

S

Sawhite724

So I have followed the advice and believe they are ready to be harvested based on some of the trichomes turning brown. I have been flushing with just ph water for about a week. Is it wise to wait another seven days or should I cut them down sooner and start drying. I don’t expect to see them get much bigger than they are now but they have swelled considerably in the last week.

IMG 0494
IMG 0493
IMG 0492
IMG 0496
IMG 0498
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

all milky . Its at its peak thc . Its totally up to you if you want to wait .
If you do wait to you see about 10 % brownish it will get rid of what i call panic buzz . It will have slightly more relax effect .
Its all personal preference . If i were selling it on the street i chop now . My personal i like to wait for a more mixed buzz .
There is no incorrect choice here . Good looking plants .
You can snip a small piece off . Put into the microwave . 15 second on and off until dry . Keep in mind it will taste like shit ! It wont be a smooth inhale. It will give you an idea how the effects are . If you like them then harvest . I cook it in a popcorn air popper and microwave . Only way to tell is to smoke the strand send out samplers

S

Sawhite724

all milky . Its at its peak thc . Its totally up to you if you want to wait .
If you do wait to you see about 10 % brownish it will get rid of what i call panic buzz . It will have slightly more relax effect .
Its all personal preference . If i were selling it on the street i chop now . My personal i like to wait for a more mixed buzz .
There is no incorrect choice here . Good looking plants .
You can snip a small piece off . Put into the microwave . 15 second on and off until dry . Keep in mind it will taste like shit ! It wont be a smooth inhale. It will give you an idea how the effects are . If you like them then harvest . I cook it in a popcorn air popper and microwave . Only way to tell is to smoke the strand send out samplers
Thank you so much that really helps.

Top Bottom