New here, been on a 40 year hiatus.

• Thread starter Mark.prindle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mark.prindle

Mark.prindle

Found some seeds going thru an old milk crate of Lp’s from the 70’s. Truly a “Hell Mary” getting started with mystery seeds. I’m pleasantly surprised. I am outdoor growing right now, but will move indoors come winter. Live in the Pacific North West in the San Juan area.

New here been on a 40 year hiatus
New here been on a 40 year hiatus 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
going through some 70’s lps and found seeds, must of been like when we use a double vinyl record cover with one side on the floor and the other raised up a bit than we card the weed up the raised sides and seeds would roll down off the lp..
seeds probably from some wild grown marijuana that was imported from where?
maybe think about cloning etc, give some to your friends that are growers, might have a real gem there!

Mark.prindle

Mark.prindle

Thanks Nick, thought the same yesterday afternoon when I took these cuttings, and today they are standing straight up. Due to the possibility of this being a glimpse of the past, and the overwhelming skunk stank they are already producing at 55 days of growth. I will wait until after harvest to decide to pass some cuttings out. You just never know what you can stumble on with some luck!

ArrEll

ArrEll

Found some seeds going thru an old milk crate of Lp’s from the 70’s. Truly a “Hell Mary” getting started with mystery seeds. I’m pleasantly surprised. I am outdoor growing right now, but will move indoors come winter. Live in the Pacific North West in the San Juan area.
Welcome! I was on Hiatus for 50 years, until the Pandemic hit lol. Been growing ever since. Most likely, your seeds came from Mexico. No telling what you're gonna get, but they sure look nice! Keep us updated!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Welcome Mark. Now I don’t feel so old. Got a nephew in Bothell but he only grows tomatoes. Likes the dispensaries. Our weed of the 70s was mostly seedy,stemmy, Colombian. Stuff you wouldn’t even consider smoking today. Occasional thai stick and some red Lebanese hash that were pretty good. I’m no expert but yours look a little on the Indica side so this could get really interesting! No doubt they were growing Indica in northern California back then. Are they sexed out? You will have a lot of fun on this site.

Mark.prindle

Mark.prindle

Welcome! I was on Hiatus for 50 years, until the Pandemic hit lol. Been growing ever since. Most likely, your seeds came from Mexico. No telling what you're gonna get, but they sure look nice! Keep us updated!
I will keep all posted for sure! Thank you!

Mark.prindle

Mark.prindle

Welcome Mark. Now I don’t feel so old. Got a nephew in Bothell but he only grows tomatoes. Likes the dispensaries. Our weed of the 70s was mostly seedy,stemmy, Colombian. Stuff you wouldn’t even consider smoking today. Occasional thai stick and some red Lebanese hash that were pretty good. I’m no expert but yours look a little on the Indica side so this could get really interesting! No doubt they were growing Indica in northern California back then. Are they sexed out? You will have a lot of fun on this site.
Thank you, all girls. Looks very heavy on the indica side. Some of the fan leaves are larger than my hand. I keep regular posts on this thread.

karolanne

karolanne

Welcome! I'm new too. :)

Top Bottom