New Here! Can Answer Mmj Industry Questions If Any Are Interested! :)

• Thread starter Tawts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tawts

Hello everyone,
New to THCFarmer but definitely not new to cannabis. I've been in the Arizona Medical Marijuana industry for over 5 years. Have done everything from being a Patient Service representative to working under our master grower so I have a great feel for all aspects of the job. I'd be happy to answer any questions related to the industry and my experience in it.
For those who don't know the Arizona MMJ market is dominated by three or four large industrial-like dispensaries who are slowly buying out the others and cornering the wholesale market.

Our dispensary is a small business compared to these. We are patient-focused and take pride in the medicine we put forth and have no interest in appealing to the recreational market; Only providing the highest quality medicine and knowledge to our patients.

We are just now encountering problems that others have maybe solved years ago, particularly towards curing and bulk storage. Curing cannabis has been a large priority for us because we understand the importance, unfortunately we're plagued with the inability to store this efficiently as our harvests continue to yield higher amounts and our business and product diversity grows.
We are currently storing using the largest available CVaults, and Boveda to maintain appropriate humidity. Does anyone have experience in more efficient methods?

Here's some pictures for you all! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have!

New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 2
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 3
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 4
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 5
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 6
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 7
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 8
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 9
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 10
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 11
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 12
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 13
New here can answer mmj industry questions if any are interested 14
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I use a lot of half gallon mason jars. I'd go to Costco or the like and buy a pallet of pickles in the 1 gal jars. Then use those jars.

R

rascali

It's not rocket science, you live in Arizona - it's dry, so turn a room into a humidor and store your bud in there. No fancy, expensive containers - just standard equipment available in many forms for the cigar and wine industry.

That's fine for a month or two - if you can't move the material any quicker than that you should consider concentration and cold-storage to best preserve the energy at it's very best.

T

Tawts

It's not rocket science, you live in Arizona - it's dry, so turn a room into a humidor and store your bud in there. No fancy, expensive containers - just standard equipment available in many forms for the cigar and wine industry.

That's fine for a month or two - if you can't move the material any quicker than that you should consider concentration and cold-storage to best preserve the energy at it's very best.
That's exactly what we're doing. :) Aside from CVaults and 5 Gallon seal-able buckets I cannot think of a better container to physically store it in. Thanks for the replies!

Top Bottom