New here from Ann Arbor area

• Thread starter JimfromA2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JimfromA2

JimfromA2

New member here from the Ann Arbor area. This year's crop will be the 6th. I grow high CBD low THC strain. The strain I use is something from Ice River Genetics. It is called Snake Oil. My first grow was very successful. They have gotten worse each time. I keep getting infested with spider mites. I am doing a reset this year and hopefully, with proper steps, I will avoid the spider mites and have a good harvest. I am going back to doing what I did the first year with some new things thrown in. I have a 4x4 tent. I am growing 4 plants. (3 snake oil, 1 blue dream) I am almost to the point of putting up a scrog net. I have already topped 2 of the plants. I also removed the bottom three levels of branches leaving 4 levels on one and 5 levels on the big plant. Two of the plants are not growing as fast as the other 2. They are developing, but they are behind the others. I am 2-3 weeks from starting the flowering stage. I have a second scrog net that I will use during the budding stretch. Oh, and I already have nute burn so I am trying to work that out also. I am using new nutes and was following a recipe I got from youtube growers. More on that later.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
New member here from the Ann Arbor area. This year's crop will be the 6th. I grow high CBD low THC strain. The strain I use is something from Ice River Genetics. It is called Snake Oil. My first grow was very successful. They have gotten worse each time. I keep getting infested with spider mites. I am doing a reset this year and hopefully, with proper steps, I will avoid the spider mites and have a good harvest. I am going back to doing what I did the first year with some new things thrown in. I have a 4x4 tent. I am growing 4 plants. (3 snake oil, 1 blue dream) I am almost to the point of putting up a scrog net. I have already topped 2 of the plants. I also removed the bottom three levels of branches leaving 4 levels on one and 5 levels on the big plant. Two of the plants are not growing as fast as the other 2. They are developing, but they are behind the others. I am 2-3 weeks from starting the flowering stage. I have a second scrog net that I will use during the budding stretch. Oh, and I already have nute burn so I am trying to work that out also. I am using new nutes and was following a recipe I got from youtube growers. More on that later.
Welcome to the Farm, Mites can be a problem I've had to kill of everything sterilize and start all over because of them....I got them from taking my plants outside for free light then bring them back in contaminated everything.....Anyways again welcome to the Farm and good luck, there's lots of good folks here willing to help with any issue you may have.....

S

Stonemason7767

Welcome .im in michagin here to. We love pictures. Are you soil or coco.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

Hello @JimfromA2! Welcome to the farm!

I lived in Ann Arbor while I was doing graduate work at the U of M. That was many years ago. I suppose the place has changed a lot. I lived near the offices of Car and Driver magazine and loved to see all the cars they were testing. I still have friends who live in the area.

Top Bottom