New here looking for advice

• Thread starter kennewa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I honestly dont know exactly being my first grow more or less get more tops instead of just the big one straight up
Okay, first cut is the hardest😁 As my wife would say, "There's a song for that." Count the nodes, sets of leaves up 3 or 4 or higher but 3 is ideal. 2 tops will grow and you can do it again to both tops after 2 nodes.

There's a wealth of grows here and how to's. Take some time with search and look at topping, sea of green, lst training hell throw in "bondage" as that's what I call it.

It's pretty amazing what this plant can tolerate and still give you better bud. Maybe better from the abuse.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Im kinda confused on the nodes i understand what they are but anything ive studied said their usually symetrical an if u look at the zoap an gp the seem to be offset
Yeah they start to do that when they get older. Where you cut them you'll get 2 main - one at each leaf below cut.

I've grown a ton just straight up christmas tree but of you're limited on space and plant numbers topping can give you more quality bud.

K

kennewa

Yeah they start to do that when they get older. Where you cut them you'll get 2 main - one at each leaf below cut.

I've grown a ton just straight up christmas tree but of you're limited on space and plant numbers topping can give you more quality bud.

just count each one as you go up,,, it’s no biggie when top, just not too early,.. i like to wait till the side branching has started growing usually 10-15th node
Should i do lst in the mean time or just let her go

Top Bottom