New here looking for any tips I may have missed

• Thread starter Bigandy1208
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigandy1208

Hi everyone new to this forum I’m a keen grower but only done a few bedroom grows as I’m in the uk at the moment I am currently doing 24 plants in a new environment I haven’t used before it’s the back of a refrigerator van it’s completely air tight apart from the in take and out take I’m running 600w hps for my lights as they work perfect for heat in there only need to add heat when the lights are off and I am currently using a diesel heater for this it’s set up in a room separately with my fans In going threw to the grow room so that I only have the carbon filter in the room the heater is working perfect as the heat is dry keeps humidity levels good and not to much head ache 🤕 I’m running 20 white runtz 1 Tropicana cherry 🍒 1 king galeto 1 Girl Scout cookies 🍪 and 1 bud bling tings only the white runtz have been cuttings the rest is from seed any advice would be much appreciated as I have never ran these strains before and I look forward to getting to no everyone here I will add some pics they have just started week2 of flower today

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Auto lemon 🍋 just over a week of overdrive left then flushing her
Hey welcome to the Farm, I like your inventive stealth grow. From the pic I see at the end with your auto lemon you're more than 2 weeks out from finish. I see what looks like a 4 ...pushing 5 week in flower plant. Auto or not I see another month at least before you worry about flushing.....which is a debated subject now with most here are against from my reading.

Knox

Knox

Hey welcome to the Farm, I like your inventive stealth grow. From the pic I see at the end with your auto lemon you're more than 2 weeks out from finish. I see what looks like a 4 ...pushing 5 week in flower plant. Auto or not I see another month at least before you worry about flushing.....which is a debated subject now with most here are against from my reading.
I swear i can taste it :P haha

B

Bigandy1208

Hi thanks for the welcome I don’t have a clue what day she is on I threw it in on the off chance but she’s been in same as the others on flower they are start of week 4 the auto stated a couple weeks before lol so I’m guessing with her

B

Bigandy1208

Hi thanks for the welcome I don’t have a clue what day she is on I threw it in on the off chance but she’s been in same as the others on flower they are start of week 4 the auto stated a couple weeks before lol so I’m guessing with her
And I’m also rather new to growing and always have a 10 days flush on previous grows

2Bad

2Bad

Agreed looks really young, and immature buds. At least a month or 2

B

Bigandy1208

Agreed looks really young, and immature buds. At least a month or 2
Definitely not longer than a month it’s been from seed about 2 and a half months now the pics don’t look good it’s starting with brown pistols already I reckon anothe 4 weeks max the rest of the room only has 5 weeks left and as I say the lemon was started way in front of the rest and is an auto with a life span of 10 weeks we are way past that now strange plant but she’s full of buds and starting to brown I’ll keep an eye on it thanks for the advice I appreciate it and I’ll keep a close eye on it

Latest posts

Top Bottom