new here. looking for good genetics

• Thread starter codini
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

codini

hi. i think i found my new forum. about myself. i am a musician who plays the talkbox roger troutman style, been a hobby grower since 16... been looking for those elite genetics. hard to come by where i live(some have them but never come off them). the best i have so far is our towns version of the purps. been around since the late 90's. its been good to me but its my one trick pony. its great looking solid purple calyxs genetically, good tasting, but a bit of a low yielder, and taste can be elusive at times with her cant put my finger on why. i had a s1 i got from her when my light went out for a few days... grew it and she was a little kushy, made me wonder if its some kind of kush. i love the kush. had some bag seed of burmese kush. did all 9 seeds, all but three turned male, and all but one had that classic kush taste (which ive only had a handfull of times) never cloned it, kick myself in the ass.. been looking for that taste ever since. so recently i got some burmse kush seeds. got em going, but did some research and it seems its not as great of seeds as thseeds make them out to be(only time will tell). so now im kinda dissapointed.and am back searching for genes, and now i read about ograskal and swerve and others and thier breeding projects and it gives me hope of getting those elite genetics. i plan on ordering whatever i can get my hands on here and finally start enjoying the conissuer quality herb with my friends and family. we deserve it. i dont have the luxury of cracking 50-100 beans in search of that one magic plant. so i need a great seed.

deacon1503

deacon1503

You should be able to find whatever your looking for here at The Farm. Good luck!

hubcap

hubcap

welcome codini...
nice place here, the farm.

anyways...just checked THCBay, and, from what i see that is currently up there, and, without knowing what KIND of plant youre looking to run, I could make a few recommendations:

Sannies KO Kush (yields depend on veg time. allow ample time)
Sannies Recovery Haze (one of the easiest and good yielding hazes ive ever run)
Conniesuer's Super Silver Sour Diesel haze (is killer, too. this jar empties pretty quick around here)

those would be the ones Id grab up of whats currently available.

-cap

bonkia

bonkia

Im spanking new im guessing Og's seeds are not in stock currently? Id give my left nut and half of the right one for fire og/ the white. They are slighly used but in good condition:P

Top Bottom