New here, Medical grower

• Thread starter Robt393
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Robt393

Robt393

I forgot to mention one important facet of cannabis therapy, and that is what is known as “the entourage effect“. Generally, this means to bring several different strains with different cannabinoid and terpene profiles into your medicine and basically the result is greater than the sum of its parts. I usually make my medicine in quarter pound batches, and I try to bring 6 to 8 strains that are all different And I look for terpene profiles that are complementary to each other if that makes sense.
That makes perfect sense. The most I will be able to grow is 2 plants. I was thinking along the lines of one sativa and one indica. I know there is an awful lot more than the basics. I want to avoid autos, as I don't feel the Ruderalis has any benefit (even though I'm growing one now to test the new LED's and get my climate spot on.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Welcome!
I am very new to this site as well, I'm on my first grow, with one tent flowering, another starting a mother, and a clone station.

I sought to grow my own because my state recently legalized it and to help with those really bad days of Crohn's. I found that some strains I bought would help more than others, so I did a lot of research before I bought my own genetics.
I really wanted a Hash plant, but settled on Black Domina that is a cross of Hash , northern lights, Ortega, and Afghani.

I am not sure which ones are best for you however.

Welcome to the group

Top Bottom