New here: Multistrain indoor

• Thread starter smellsgood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smellsgood

smellsgood

Long... longgg time lurker this is my first post so this is sort of an intro. Been growing outdoor for 5 seasons just took my "talents" indoors 16 months ago or so. Strains im working with right now are Longs Peak Blue, White Fire Alien, Strawberry Diesel and the Girl Scout Cookies S1 just for shits and giggles, thats the flower rooms.
In veg rt now we have got Nordle CBD and MediHaze CBD, the White Fire Alien Keeper, Longs Peak keeper, 2 more StrawD phenos, and CheeseQuake. On deck Ill be popping 10x Grape Plague from Redeyed Genetics and 10x PHD from them also. Followed by 2x Candyland, 2x GDP, 2x Kens Kush, 2x Bay Dream, 2x Purple Dream.

smellsgood

smellsgood

IMG 0723
IMG 0720

smellsgood

smellsgood

White Fire Alien#11 Pheno looks fantastic but it has almost zero terp profile. Smells a bit hashy but trich production is what I look for. Im going to run her one more time to see if i can dial her in a bit more. Pics are between day 35 and 45

IMG 0706
smellsgood

smellsgood

Whats up Gamrstwin. Thanks for the welcome. Grape Plague is a Purple Urkle x Snow Lotus male. The first 2 pics are Longs Peak Blue from RareDankness. Ran a 12 pack got 6 females, narrowed it down to 2. That one leans more to the OG side. The other one I have in flower now is more towards the Old Blue side, shes only 20 days in or so.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Whats up Gamrstwin. Thanks for the welcome. Grape Plague is a Purple Urkle x Snow Lotus male. The first 2 pics are Longs Peak Blue from RareDankness. Ran a 12 pack got 6 females, narrowed it down to 2. That one leans more to the OG side. The other one I have in flower now is more towards the Old Blue side, shes only 20 days in or so.

Righteous! Snow lotus? Soma? Sounds hella dank. Ill ride along for this grow if you don't mind? TMB
Respect

smellsgood

smellsgood

So back with an update. These 3 pics are one of the 2 phenos of Wifi Alien ill be running again. At about day 48 i believe in these pics.

IMG 0729
IMG 0730
IMG 0726
smellsgood

smellsgood

This is the other phone. Shes much shorter and looking like a better yielder. Not to mention shes got the best terp profile of the bunch. Just straight diesel chem with a sweet citrus undertone that i cant wait to get cured. The first pheno I posted doesnt really have much of anything in the smell dept. but shes got big fat trichs and a lot of them which is why im going to give her another run.

IMG 0735
IMG 0736
smellsgood

smellsgood

Also I should mention I starting to germ the grape plagues so they will be next followed by the scotts OG

Latest posts

Top Bottom