New here! Need some help!

• Thread starter SpennyZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SpennyZ

Hey so new to the forum and hopefully all you knowledgeable peoples can help me out! Looking forward to it! But I have this one plant that is obv healthy but I can’t figure out why a couple leaves over the past 2 weeks have begun to fold like this. One almost seems popped in? Any help is greatly appreciated!

New here need some help
New here need some help 2
New here need some help 3
PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

provide some additional details like the strain, growing medium, nutrient regimen, and any changes in the environment

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Looks healthy. How heavy is the pot from watering it? How much nitrogen are you feeding it? The humidity and temp?

S

SpennyZ

Hey sorry! And outdoor obv and growing in pro mix hp with some worm castings. Gaia green 4-4-4 only . Strain is hot rod f2. The other one is doing great .Weather has been pretty normal, sunny not terribly hot this past week but has been up to 38c many times, currently all 4 plants are praying and it’s 8:04 . Overcast today. Still getting used to this!

S

SpennyZ

Looks healthy. How heavy is the pot from watering it? How much nitrogen are you feeding it? The humidity and temp?
Gaia green 4-4-4, it’s organic dry amendments. So haven’t top dressed in about 2 weeks or so temps are around 28-33 on average, pretty high humidity

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
My opinion it looks to be the start of nitrogen toxicity or a pH imbalance. Not the best at diagnosing so don’t take that to the bank until other people chime in.

S

SpennyZ

provide some additional details like the strain, growing medium, nutrient regimen, and any changes in the environment
Hey sorry! And outdoor obv and growing in pro mix hp with some worm castings. Gaia green 4-4-4 only . Strain is hot rod f2. Also some slight fungus gnats buggers The other one is doing great .Weather has been pretty normal, sunny not terribly hot this past week but has been up to 38c many times, currently all 4 plants are praying and it’s 8:04 . Overcast today. Still getting used to this!

S

SpennyZ

My opinion it looks to be the start of nitrogen toxicity or a pH imbalance. Not the best at diagnosing so don’t take that to the bank until other people chime in.
Thanks eh! Which is weird cuz I use dry organic amendments , I didn’t think dry organic could do that but I could be wrong

Top Bottom