New Here Whats Up Growmee's

• Thread starter GreenieGrowInSecret
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenieGrowInSecret

GreenieGrowInSecret

Hi Ya'll,
new here, long time smoker, new to cultivating, for me it is a relaxing feeling I get when I am around my girls, I am in a state that you can consume it, but you can't grow it, that makes no sense to me, and the reason I started growing is because I feel some growers are more worried about the yield then the favor or what they are putting into the plant to get more bud and or bigger buds, and in my opinion, I feel more and more smokers are suffering from anxiety including myself, so my first plant, didn't give me allot of Bubs about (5oz's) but it was quality and I basically let it grow itself, like weeds do in my yard, I basically gave her 6.5 PH water from a counter top machine I use for drinking water and it even took on rain water a few times in veg, lol this time around I will be using all organic proteins and I will try it in side, since we are approaching winter here on the east coast hope someone reads this and can make some suggestions of what I can use to keep the quality as clean as possible thank you in advance

AmiT

AmiT

Welcome long time smoker 😉 Sure it is a wonderful idea to start growing it by yourself! And sure you'll gain experience with time to get really potent harvests on end, with flavor and love!

Top Bottom