New here

• Thread starter TruG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TruG

I'm new. I dont know how to use forums at all. I'm not sure if I'm posting this correctly or in the correct section but I've seen a lot of nice grows on here so far. All of you are great people and growers, observers. I will post some pictures soon. I have a Male that I kept and I have so much pollen right now I don't know what to do with it. Don't want to waste it. I also have 5 females. Male is Banana Punch. I guess I'll post more later.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I'm new. I dont know how to use forums at all. I'm not sure if I'm posting this correctly or in the correct section but I've seen a lot of nice grows on here so far. All of you are great people and growers, observers. I will post some pictures soon. I have a Male that I kept and I have so much pollen right now I don't know what to do with it. Don't want to waste it. I also have 5 females. Male is Banana Punch. I guess I'll post more later.
Welcome to the farm!!!! Save your pollen... can always make your own strain down the line! A lot of us are here to help if needed!... we also LOVE pictures😁

Top Bottom