New here

• Thread starter Gunja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gunja

i have just purchased a tent so i came to you guys incase i need help.
seen alot of things on the site that i never heared of befor like coco, trees etc is there a help thread with everything broke down here cause i would like to know the different ways of growing and how on this earth do i grow dem huge trees lol

G

Gunja

How close does my light need to be? just potted them and its 600w

ttystikk

ttystikk

Keep that light at least 24" above the tops of your plants for now. Pics? How big are your plants?

G

Gunja

they are seedlings still tiny some havent even came out the soil

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I started my seedlings under a 600MH.

Just keep that light well away until they are a bit older and can take some more intense light. Mine suffered a little as it was a touch too much for my space.

Once they establish roots under a 600 though, they take right off.

Welcome, good luck, and enjoy :)

ken dog

ken dog

how are you cooling your tent?
how big is your tent... including how tall?

you will need to keep the air circulating.

ken dog

ken dog

regarding trees,...for trees, you will need vertical hanging lights to supplement your overhead lights...
you will also need extremely large pots... 25 and 30 gallon containers are not unusual.

remember, no matter how you grow, you will only get a certain amount of dried grams per watt of light.
A very good yield would be one gram per watt.

G

Gunja

how are you cooling your tent?
how big is your tent... including how tall?

you will need to keep the air circulating.

120x120x200 cm
i have inlet but exstractor is not yet set up cause i dont know weither i have to wire it to the light or the power box i have
i have a power box cable coming into the tent do i put a domino and split to both or can i run the fan to the light then the box?

ken dog

ken dog

120x120x200 cm
i have inlet but exstractor is not yet set up cause i dont know weither i have to wire it to the light or the power box i have
i have a power box cable coming into the tent do i put a domino and split to both or can i run the fan to the light then the box?

please make sure that each appliance has its own separate plug, even if you split it.
splitting it is fine, as long as the box can handle it, which in your case, I'm pretty sure it can... since the power load seems small enough.

Bannacis

Bannacis

I cant believe you can't find any pointers on this site.... just go thru the threads and start reading. there's bunches of info, or type in the search box.

coco is coconut husk. it can be of different sizes. its used as a medium or mixed in. it has some water retention and aeration properties. plus its ph neutral, provided it has been treated properly. some peeps like it some don't, I haven't tried it, except house plants.
Tress per say are just that... large pot plants, indoor and out. of course outside you get tree trees...lol

If you just have seedlings that haven't even popped and some have, you could just put florescence over them till they get a couple inches. that way it will give you time to get things set up. That's very important...have everything installed, hooked up and running before you get to far. then you can tweek it as needed when you get experienced in your setup.

You need to find you some grow books, there's a lot out there. Barnes and Noble has books, Amazon.com, plus YouTube has a lot of videos. once you get the basics from reading, it will help you with what to ask and to understand the replies. There are tons of different technics and styles of growing, so many variables of Light, Water, Nutrients, Medium, Air, Temperatures, Humidity, and of course the Strains of cannabis too.
For the forum to answer your questions, mainly if its directly related a problem, the more info you can state the better the forum can help.

Read read read...take notes

Try to keep everything simple....KISS!
Less is more
Don't grow more than you can handle...ie...don't crowd the ladies
Love what you do do what you love
don't stess the small stuff
Enjoy your grow :)

Top Bottom