New Here

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

hello all I would like to say hi and nice to meet you I been for growing for a lil while now not had the best of luck so I though I would join a forum after a lot of looking I joined here and hoping I could get some help with my grow I have blue city in pro soil #4 under 2 lights ones 315 and other 600w hps I use emerald goddess and fox farm nute the plants are beautiful at the top but the bottoms are all dieing and turning yellow the tops seem to have to much N bc of clawing but like I said the bottom turning yellow like N def any help would be wonder full

hashsmoke420

hashsmoke420

Welcome tinderthumbs, feel free to hit me up or make a thread with pictures of the problem and we may get to a feasible solution!
I've also just registered, moving from another forum, but I'm an expert grower from top-notch to thug-life grows. :P

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Welcome tinderthumbs, feel free to hit me up or make a thread with pictures of the problem and we may get to a feasible solution!
I've also just registered, moving from another forum, but I'm an expert grower from top-notch to thug-life grows. :p

ty when they wake up ill upload pics

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Give us exacts here.. We can't help if we don't know exactly how much your feeding..

Ph?

Pictures?

Sounds like nute burn / ph lockout.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

real great its only this new strain I got that is being a ass lol widow and ak grew like a champ this go around not soooo well got about 20 min tell I can post some pics

Smerb

Smerb

Remove all the dead or half dead crap. Howdy farmer. Them details will help. Outski

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

what details u want I gave most of them in my first post

Smerb

Smerb

Temperature in room, how many days in, how often do you water? Hmmmmmmmmm?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

1 tbsp. big bloom per gallon and 1 tbsp. tiger bloom then 1x a week I add 1 tbsp. of emerald goddess in with the fox farm

Top Bottom