New Horrible Super Mite!?

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

So has anyone heard of these new super mites that are microscopic and dont eat on the leaf they eat you tricones off, gone, will eat your tri's and make your bud bald of tri's!, the guy at the hyrdo store had paper work about um and he saw them with a 30x to 40x scope on some bud. i think he said they come from Russia or something, wish i remembered there name, but there Nasty from what i heard and read today.
I guess Sulfer burn works on um from what i was told.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I highly doubt it. Spider mites eat by puncturing the plant cells and sucking the the insides out. There is nothing in a Trichome that can feed a spider mite.

Sounds like this guy was trying to sell you something. Was this a problem that happened in your grow?

S

Steve Z

its that rabid HIV driven mite dude. fresh outta TJ

haha nah that doesnt make sense to me there arent any beneficials in the trichomes that a mite might go for. it needs grub. and its all in the puddin (leaves/growth/stalks)

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

I'd swear my freind has super mites of some origin. For 12YEARS this guy has been a safe haven for mites. We joke and call his house a 'half way house for wayward mites'. Nobody visits and nobody takes cuttings..he lives alone (with thousands of mites)

He originally got them from Garberville clones (also PM haha) and to this day still has them...well their relatives haha. Some of his mums are from BC and Amsterdam seed stock waaay back and he's not about to let them go..and for some reason he just can't kill the 'super mites'. It's a shame 'cause his BC Chronic is a real winner...AND is one of the only plants I've seen mature outdoors at 8000 ft.

Maybe the mites didn't start out 'super' but after a zillion sprays and bombs they mite' have evolved into some kind of mite super hero:)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yes but do they strip his gals of their trichs?

I am very skeptical of this deal because

a) THC is a pot plant best defense from spider mites
b) I did a search and there is nothing on the net about this

and you know what they say - if you cant find it on the internet it doesn't exist

ps the whole B part is pure scarcasm - though I did actually search

S

Steve Z

as gangstarr (RIP guru!) always said

"alll for tha $ mannn"

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
a mites life cycle is like 3-5 days. so thats about 12 generations each grow or 72 generations a year over 12 years id say ur boy has built soemthing crazy. i bet if he stuck his moms outside for a week the mites would probably die as they are so used to living inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom