New Hydro Grow Op Starting Soon.

• Thread starter electrickush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electrickush

electrickush

Hello fellow farmers,
This will be my first post into this wonderful site that has a lot of information. I have reviewed the FAQS to the site, and have done some research.. I, however, am at a point where I need some advice or tips from the community.
Attached to this thread is the blueprint my partner made for his basement. Now starting off I plan to run 2 indicia strains (candy kush/super lemon kush) in a continuous flow system I will be constructing. With the space given I feel that I should be able to successfully put the grow and veg rooms in the left corner of the basement (cabinets might be used to keep supplies in each room, they are small and attached to the walls.
However with that small of space how many plants would I safely be able to fit while running a continuous flow system? If I split that corner in half that means both rooms will roughly have a 9ft in length but only 6ft width. That's quit narrow. I did think of making the veg room smaller and put it near the furnace spot using the space under the stairs.

I'm just at a loss lol, the last grow room set up I had my partner and I had a 3 story, 4 bed room house that was turned into an entire grow op. Space was not an issue!

Any advice, thanks!
New hydro grow op starting soon

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Wow Good luck man!!! And welcome to the farm!! Look forward to seeing your grow in action! :D

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

I will welcome you to! Lots of knowledgeable people in here that I bet can help you plan this out a bit! Farm on brother!

electrickush

electrickush

My partner and i have decided to possibly run tents for the veg and flowering initially. Starting off should not be an issue I can get every single part that I need at local grocery stores or from fellow caregivers. Looking to start this up this weekend so I will post some stuff in a separate thread I know these forms do have a logbook for your cycle so I will try to maybe put one together for that if anybody would like to see that

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Sweet Ya tents are clean, simple, controllable, and now days fairly cheap! why not do tents problem solved!

electrickush

electrickush

Well I was hoping for some feedback from the community, I like hearing other options and ideas for future growing.

akjoe

akjoe

I do a ebb and flo system in 2 60" pools that works well in a small space my room is 12x12 the biggest issue is heat how many lights do you plan on using and are you using a pipe system

420circuit

420circuit

Not enough info to plan with, but a couple things about residential basement growing...

Are you looking to use the entire basement? I have a laundry room sharing the space so had to build a room. Odor control is critical, so a carbon filter hangs from the ceiling and connects to duct that goes up to vents in the garage, something that has worked ok but is going to routed to the roof when I have roof replaced and a new vent installed. If your grow is in a rental then panda walls can be used. I tore up carpet and painted the floor and organized things so a worst case flood would not do any damage on its way to the floor drain. I put a Y adapter on the cold water feed to the washing machine and connected a hose for the garden, then routed another hose to the laundry drain used for pumping old nutes, but want to push them up to the yard when summer returns. Power requires planning, my garden just has 600W bulbs because the wiring will not support 1000s. So you have several puzzles to solve.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

Not enough info to plan with, but a couple things about residential basement growing...

Are you looking to use the entire basement? I have a laundry room sharing the space so had to build a room. Odor control is critical, so a carbon filter hangs from the ceiling and connects to duct that goes up to vents in the garage, something that has worked ok but is going to routed to the roof when I have roof replaced and a new vent installed. If your grow is in a rental then panda walls can be used. I tore up carpet and painted the floor and organized things so a worst case flood would not do any damage on its way to the floor drain. I put a Y adapter on the cold water feed to the washing machine and connected a hose for the garden, then routed another hose to the laundry drain used for pumping old nutes, but want to push them up to the yard when summer returns. Power requires planning, my garden just has 600W bulbs because the wiring will not support 1000s. So you have several puzzles to solve.
spot on!:cool:

Top Bottom