New hydroponic grower, just lost 12 seedlings and would like some advice..

• Thread starter Matches
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Matches

sup guys,, I jsut lost my seedlings and I have a few ideas what I could have done wrong but would like your advice and what to do next time before I cash out 200 bucks on some dead plants.. first off i'm using rockwool for the seeds and didnt check the PH levels when I dipped them in my water like an idiot , but they grew fairly tall after the second week before beginnning to die off one by one and that was AFTER I corrected the PH levels and sprayed them once a day.. right now i'm using just a dab of Humboldt Nutrients honey sweetener and Mayan Microzyme in my water.. the closet i'm using maintains a 75 degree temperature and I decided to keep the lights on 24/7... my QUESTION is am I using the good nutrients? and what else could I have done wrong? I understand growing is a difficult process so I would like as much advice as possible, if you have any questions please let me know or MSG me and I can fill you in more and send you some pics... any help would be much appreciated! THANK YOU

Last edited:
Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

post up the pics. Any nutrient company will supply you the desired results of healthy plants if they are used correctly. 200 bucks for seeds is a big risk if you are new to growing. Use bagseeds or get a single clone and try to grow it big enough to take clones from.

This post should probably be in the diagnostics section of the forum. There are plenty of people whom would help you out over there. Best of luck
-Fresh

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Pictures ?and what did you spray them with ? Are you using RO or distilled water ? Help us help you.

M

Matches

Sup Fresh, sup Shroom! Thanks for replying, i'm not sure what RO stands for but I used distilled water and got to where I needed it with PH down.. and i'm not sure exactly how to post pictures on here, I tried on my other post but all I get is this:
http://i.invalid.com/uIjQto0.png

Last edited:
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
as I said in the other thread I dont think they really had food after looking up the stuff you were using. need to get yourself some good base nutes and make sure the cubes ph is in check.

Top Bottom