New Idea For 4x8 Tent With 4x 2k Watt Leds

• Thread starter Matt420Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Matt420Man

Hello all,

I am new to the forum, so I had a few questions. I know this is probably out of the realm of possible or even it is worth doing. So I made this shitty drawing to post here.
I got a total of 8K LED watts in my 4x8 tent. I am looking to install a mover for the lights to help all nodes of a scrog. The outside nodes are the ones that don't get enough light so I am trying to find out how to fix that.

Is it possible to just install 4X light moving bars on each light and set them on repeat timers to cover my entire canopy. OR is there a way to make a single mover that could hold 4 lights and all lights move at the same time.

So the outside nodes are the ones that don't get enough light from the LED, and if I didnt make it so big, I dont get as much product, but having buds that aren't super dense is annoying.

So is there a way to make 1 light slider that would move up and down and cover the entire canopy.

Any cons to trying to do this, or good things about this?

Only have 2 grows so far, 1st was nice, but 2nd is WAY better since I learned alot from the first one.
Let me know what you guys think about how to move 4X 2K LED watt lights to cover the entire canopy and get buds that are all rock hard and gorgeous!!!! :)

4x8 grow tent
Lightbleeder

Lightbleeder

8000k is crazy for a 4x8. I would run each light 30 inches above my canopy, one of your 2000k LEDs should do a 4x4 plot by it self easily so 2 should fill your room with more then enough light, my dyi 600 watt Cree bleaches my plants in a 4x4 if I don't have them 30 inches below it. But if your not getting the production you are looking to maybe go with a complete nute cycle like heavy 16, mills and run them all the way through a b and c with no additives except maybe some sugar. Do all your punching/pruning well So you always have bushes with as many TOPs as you can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom