New Ideas

• Thread starter Jarofunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Seems like we are at a standstill in the development of new and different genetic lines. If I see another OG/Chem/Diesel/Bubba/White cross I think I might get sick. Don't get me wrong, I smoke the shit outta those lines. But I'm ready to see something new. I'm talkin gamechanger. What will the next OG be? Anybody got any ideas?

manitoid.

manitoid.

People need to go back to working with true genetics instead of mixing hybrids before we will see that happen.

coloradochem

coloradochem

ive been asking myself pretty much the same thing! cant wait to see

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

That's it kolah. Landrace Sativas! That's where it's at IMHO.
I'm all about ACE and Cannabiogen gear @ the moment. I think these GoldenTiger seedlings
may very well produce my new #1. The one that will change the game for my set.

The Mulls

The Mulls

yesyes ... i agree whole heartedly that going back to the landrace strains is what id like to see more of ... . definate +1 on the smokin & enjoyin the crap outta hybrids ... butt ... these days in canna .... like mOst things ............... . old is new ......... & i dig it! ...

Gots me sUm landrace Sati ladies .. . Shanghai Express ... just starting out their long journey ... cant wait to see her grow uP ... :D
Cheers .. Mrs Mull :p

K

kolah

I wonder if there is a separate "landrace" thread that lists all of the various strains and whats available.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hybridizing with the landrace is awesome but growing true landrace sativas indoors is daunting and way challenging a lot of the time. But good ole landrace sativas mixed with afghanis and others mix nicely! But those type of hybrids are what lead us to where we currently are...round and round we go. :D

The Mulls

The Mulls

round n round it goes indeed ... but by the time it cums round agains .... wait ... what was that i just tasted ... man .. i kinda memba that shit .. from way back ... faaaark!!! ... what was that??? ... .... .. . . . & then .. like new!! ...... lols ... hells .. im uP for a challenge .. :D:p

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

LMFAO!!! Bell Bottom Bud!! That's awesome! Everything old is new again my bruthas.

Top Bottom