New in Town Old into Green

• Thread starter DikBerby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DikBerby

:pimp: Whats up :sign0055: Growin some babies about 1 month into flowering White Widow and a strain that hasnt been talked about much on the internet Aussie Blues and they are beautiful and i cant find legitimate information other than people just asking questions about it no grow pics or anything anyways at this point they are like 41" tall 3x Aussie Blues 2x White widow not a BIG op or anything Everything seems to be going well as im not retarded and their is plenty enough information out there and all you need to do is be able to read (and sift out all the opinionated statements that alot of growers throw out there) well anyways you all can just call me Dik where im from people know if you smoke the best you smoke Dik's

D

DikBerby

Anyways i Love Ice Hockey , trees ,Fishing, hunting,mixed martial arts, nature , women , kids , not really much for people in authority, mostly police, i think they all have sticks up their arses and flex nuts at anyone who even appears disgruntled about their presence. I am very physically active which is why it bothers me so much when people say you simply cant be a healthy pot smoker i shove my 8 pack in their face and make'm lick my nipples

D

DikBerby

How you going to make a plant illegal? You have accomplished nothing but to put innocent people in jail. make them pay you money which really is your ultimate objective.i dont wanna live my life to work my ass off for a company i dont care about and pay taxes to follow your rules and struggle my whole life in something i dont even believe in but was just born into i dont want to live my life for $$ I have no option but to work in an economy that was created before i existed and be looked at as if expected to help this hipocracy you call freedom.

Top Bottom