New&inexperienced

• Thread starter Thc4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thc4life

Well lads been watching the forums and reading a lot of the posts so I decided to start the adventure so first I'll start with what iv got I bought a mylar reflective 80x80x160 tent one 5 inch cool tube 2 5 inch fans one to run through the cool tube and one to vent the room I bought a wee heater to keep temps up and night unsure of humidity so I've been placing wet towels in the room my temp sits round about 27 or lower but never under 26 which is a surprise so I'm happy about that Im using canna coco with the 2 part feed iv not feed yet as I am on day 4 of seedling stage so don't want to root burn I water in the mornings never s lot as I want the roots developing so hopefully I'm doing things right I water with your average tap water allowed to sit for 24 hour to vent chlorine I also keep water at room temp so as not to shock her I have a floor fan blowing ever so slightly on my little one to strenghting her. Its day 4 from what I can see she's healthy and well she is in a pringo tin as I could not find anything else lol it will do for 2wk just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice for a first timer? Cheers
Newinexperienced
Newinexperienced 2
Newinexperienced

Newinexperienced 3
GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Seems to be going well. After she grows a little I add some canna rhizo to encourage rooting. Also plenty of water at feeding. Coco is a drain to waste medium so it should get saturated then dry out completely then saturated again

T

Thc4life

There is drainage holes in the the tin was just being carfull no to over water as iv seen from the posts its a commen mistake lol thanks I'll up the water from now on

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Seems to be going well. After she grows a little I add some canna rhizo to encourage rooting. Also plenty of water at feeding. Coco is a drain to waste medium so it should get saturated then dry out completely then saturated again

No no no no no never let your Coco dry all the way out. When the Coco dries all the way out it causes the nutrients to crystallize into salts. This can cause a host of issues like nutrient burn and lockout. You want your Coco to still be damp when you water but not wet. I use the lift the pot method. When they're light they're thirsty. At least till they're further developed after that you can water as much as you want pretty much

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

I watch for a dry top. I also flush any crystalline salt out every other week. But to rach their own. That's the beauty of this thing, Is getting dialed in to what works for you. Enjoy the adventure! Also I have found a hearty supplement to canna a/b to be a calcium product like calmag+ This is my coco grow right now. All just vegging out.

IMG 0062
T

Thc4life

That's exactly it mate everybody has there ways as long as it works lol I have calmag+ to unsure of measurements to add if you have a basic measurement. Your crops look amazing thought I would get the hang of one before I start a few off cheers 4 the advice always good being able ask a questions and get a decent answer :) also I will start to flush when she's a bit older just trying to get threw the seedling phase

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Yes gotta baby her now.
That's exactly it mate everybody has there ways as long as it works lol I have calmag+ to unsure of measurements to add if you have a basic measurement. Your crops look amazing thought I would get the hang of one before I start a few off cheers 4 the advice always good being able ask a questions and get a decent answer :) also I will start to flush when she's a bit older just trying to get threw the seedling phase

Top Bottom