New Info on Co. State site

• Thread starter pikes peak 69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pikes peak 69

The Colorado Department of Health and Environment has updated their site to reflect the new rule changes.
New rules start August 30 2009. New forms are still being made, use old ones until new ones are available.

Some good changes, and of course some not so good.

HTH
pp69

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

thanks for the post, PP69... We can't get the word out fast or far enough...

alpine dank

alpine dank

Thanks for the post, we are going to try and get Brian V. to come and do a forum in our little hamlet in the hills in SW CO. My own local officials are having a meeting shortly to discuss rules/regulations governing dispensaries in town. They have already had one meeting and we found them to be not so much misinformed as uninformed. Hopefully, we can do some education and get things headed the right direction. At this point in time, we are just waiting for county (not town) approval to get our dispense up and running. Will post more info as it becomes available.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

hey AD, definitely keep us posted. I hear there's 3 or 4 dispensaries in Durango. Are you anywhere near there? Can you confirm or deny?

B

bilbohicks

RE:"Some good changes, and of course some not so good.

http://www.cdphe.state.co.us/hs/medi...factsheet.html"

Link is dead, anyone have a working one?

P

pikes peak 69

Just clicked on the link in the first post and it worked.

pp69

alpine dank

alpine dank

hey AD, definitely keep us posted. I hear there's 3 or 4 dispensaries in Durango. Are you anywhere near there? Can you confirm or deny?

Sorry, have been on the road for a couple of days now and just got back on. Yes, I do believe there are at least three in Durango. We have heard differing opinions about them, and we have been in contact with at least one of the owners who has helped us a lot with information. My partner has been handling that end of our new venture and I am handling the growing end, so I am therefore not entirely up to speed on the different owners and or clinics in the region. As I also stated earlier, we have been in contact with Sensible Colorado, and they have been an invaluable asset for us. I will unfortunately not be back in time for the next town meeting, but will post the results within the next week after I have time to review the video footage.

Keep it green,
AD

Latest posts

Top Bottom