New Jack CC grow love this life!!

• Thread starter jimmyhoffa59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Hey whats up my name is Mike, Not brand new to the grow scene I only have two small grows under my belt but love learning about it and happy prop 19 did not pass LOL. I am a disabled veteran and happy to have my Medical Recommendation and giving myself something to do. I got a new Under Current 6xl in a 5x10 tent.. before I fooled around with dirt and got a nice purps grow (look at my pictures) and then moved on to a 12 plant aeroponic home made grow in a 4x4, lost half to being males since I grew from seed and got a few good ones but I was not happy with the results at all.. Now I have graduated to not fooling around I got a 5x10 grow tent, I am going to run Co2, got a 1000W switchable on a light mover and a under current 6xl to do a nice SCROG and FILL that tent. I have a nice water chiller hooked up and really going to do it good this time. I would like some more info on PPMs monitering.. some of that crap is confusing me and I have read a bunch especially Jacks stuff but damn I am a bit still confused. I only go by measurements in fl. oz of my house and garden nutes.. so I have no idea what my ppms ever run. I am going to get a nice meter but those questions can go in a new thread...:weed-sign:

R

Rabbi

Welcome to the farmer.

Alot of thread that hold all kinds of info on tents, scrogs, undercurrent, strains.

Best of luck

Rabbi

Latest posts

Top Bottom