New job!! Drug test?

• Thread starter Green Giant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Giant

Green Giant

Whats up fellow farmers, got a new job and need to take a piss test. I'm not a big smoker, but I do like my edibles, and I also work in the garden every night. It has been years since I have had to test, so I don't want to drop dirty! Been about a month since I have consumed any edibles and longer than that since I have smoked.
I think I should be ok BUT was wondering if there is any chance of handling it by working in the garden every night, could it be absorbed through my skin and still end up showing positive?

Thanks guys and gals!

GG

ttystikk

ttystikk

That, plus just drink a few quarts of water until you piss clear. There won't be any thc metabolites left to trip the test.

This works very well for me, even with the more sensitive pot specific tests.

K

kolah

From what I know there are a few different types of urine tests for MJ..some more high- tech-specific than others.

It' my experience that it takes about 5-6 weeks for THC to clear out for everyday smokers. A lot depends of body fat and metabolism. YMMV.

Some of those tests pick up a diluted sample (if you are chuggin water) and you may have to re-test.

Some of the synthetics (fake piss) work but some of the MJ tests can pick up on that as well. (pricey they are)

I like the strap-on thingy and get someones piss (not a female) that you know is clean. (just make sure no one is going to be staring at your crotch while you do it)

I am not sure if just handling it would spike a positive, hopefully someone here would know for sure but my guess is no. I'd like to know for sure as well.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
If your trimming elbows without gloves it might show on a test..
but other than that.. I doubt it.
It could but dont chance it. Buy a thc test kit from the drugstore test yourself a few times.
And congrads on the new job.
Yep and Yep...Congrats!

fractal

fractal

You should be good. It's all about metabolism. A few years back, I was on a coke bender going nuts and hadn't smoked in maybe 3 days at most, but was smoking 3-5 grams a day before that. I got arrested and piss tested and they saw the coke but there was no THC in my system. I'm 6'5" and at the time I only weighed 140 pounds, but never thought that THC could leave the system so fast.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

You should be fine, the store sells a product called the wiss-in-nator and we sell a ton of them to union guys, military and rail road workers. They keep them in their lunch boxes. If involved in an accident they are tested within 2 hours, just wear it low on the hips as some testers will pull down the top of your underwear to check. If it is by hair your dead as you can not cheat a hair test.

http://www.thewhizzinator.com/

ttystikk

ttystikk

If your trimming elbows without gloves it might show on a test..
but other than that.. I doubt it.
Yep and Yep...Congrats!

I did this once, handled the sample cup, lid, the works with sticky hands- trying to minimize contact, of course. I'm mildly amazed the guy didn't comment on how I smelled. Negative result!

philly kush

philly kush

im a daily smoker and I get tested once a year for my job I go to my local head shop and buy the magic juice, it works within an hour and keeps u clean for five hours it works every time bin using it for years. My cousin just used the synthetic stuff it came in a flask and your supposed to microwave it for the temperature to be ok, it worked for him,,,goodluck and congrats on the job

fractal

fractal

I read a great article by someone explaining that they look for the things in your urine to verify it is indeed urine, things like proteins and fats and minerals etc. . .So the point being, this guy would totally flush his system with plenty of water to dilute the sample beyond any THC being detectable, and then he would take creatine and other vitamins and supplements to make the diluted urine appear yellow and so it would show up as having normal amounts of the things that the lab looks for. But basically it would just be water and supplements. He smoked every day too and claims it worked every time. I can't remember where I read this but google is your friend.

Green Giant

Green Giant

Thanks guys, I think I should be fine on consuming THC, its been a while and I drink at least 2 qts of water a day. I was/am more concerned about handling it on a daily basis, when I work in the garden I do not wear gloves, but when I trim I do. so I should be good on all sides, just some paranoia kicking in!

Thanks for the congrats on the job!! :-)

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Some test are "hard drugs" specific.

Others cover the main 5 or 6. Really does depend what test they use and how anal they are about drugs. Like, if you are going to be flying a plane or some shit, then fuck yeah, test people to the max. However if its just a everyday sort of job with no lives on the line they might not be so crazy on it.

Not much help but there you go.

Well in on the new job man and hope your test situation pans out. I'd just be drinking massive volumes of water a couple of days before (Nick Diaz (UFC fighter) is a mahooosive pothead and manages to clean out his system in 10 days. Although he did just get picked up on a test and got suspended for a while)

Top Bottom