New Journal - Blueberry x White Widow & Stardawg

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Bahahahah he’s going to hold down the fort on that lower canopy!! 😎 I’m so excited to get these girls in flower
Me too bro! I'm super curious how that blueberry widow smells, the White widow I grew last Summer was the best thing I've ever smelt. Straight candy diesel can't even explain type nose burn that was sweet at the same time. Can only imagine blueberry would go greatly with that

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I forgot to hit post yesterday lol!

After much thought and hesitation, I decided to do a final defoil on all the plants to open up the lower bud sites. Tried super cropping a few branches and sadly broke 2 😩, I suck at SC, I should’ve just left it to the defoil. I took one of the branches and attempted to clone the BBWW so I shall see if that takes.

Live and learn, but this defoil will recover and grow..I may have extended my veg cycle by an extra week to give me some healing time before flower and get some more bud sites up at the top. I think in the long run this will help fill out the spaces and get some good flowering sites.

BD6D8545 6333 43E9 B970 DA149EC2AB42
Fromunda506

Fromunda506

I forgot to hit post yesterday lol!

After much thought and hesitation, I decided to do a final defoil on all the plants to open up the lower bud sites. Tried super cropping a few branches and sadly broke 2 😩, I suck at SC, I should’ve just left it to the defoil. I took one of the branches and attempted to clone the BBWW so I shall see if that takes.

Live and learn, but this defoil will recover and grow..I may have extended my veg cycle by an extra week to give me some healing time before flower and get some more bud sites up at the top. I think in the long run this will help fill out the spaces and get some good flowering sites.
Putting in the time in veg is rarely time wasted. Looking good dude. A pair of pliers with electrical tape around each jaw can be helpful if you are having issues supercropping without breakage. Does a good job or crushing the stem just enough to bend them over happily. Cheers.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Putting in the time in veg is rarely time wasted. Looking good dude. A pair of pliers with electrical tape around each jaw can be helpful if you are having issues supercropping without breakage. Does a good job or crushing the stem just enough to bend them over happily. Cheers.
Dude thank you for the advice I will give that a try next time. I always pinch and pinch but when I bend it still snaps and I’m just 🤬 at myself!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Dude thank you for the advice I will give that a try next time. I always pinch and pinch but when I bend it still snaps and I’m just 🤬 at myself!
Hey, wiggle............ if the stem is too hard I'll go higher up the stalk but the wiggling back and forth will help stretch and not snap.....if it snaps a small bit of duct tape and some support for a day or two it'll be fine...leave the duct tape on if you ever use it. In my tents I use yoyo's to support any I break or have week stems,

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hey, wiggle............ if the stem is too hard I'll go higher up the stalk but the wiggling back and forth will help stretch and not snap.....if it snaps a small bit of duct tape and some support for a day or two it'll be fine...leave the duct tape on if you ever use it. In my tents I use yoyo's to support any I break or have week stems,
Thanks for the advice PC, much appreciated! It’s such a balance of being delicate and using force. The only way to get better is to make mistakes 😎 I attempted to support the one stem but sadly no luck it was too much of a break so it ended up being a top instead 😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 43 Veg-

Watering day
1 gallon water 2 tsp calmag
pH 6.5

Perking up and growing out their lower sites to fill this tent out. Net and nutrient’s arrive next week just in time. I’m going to use the second net more as a support than training.

I’m also slowly starting to reduce the humidity 1% every 2 days to prepare for flowering.
✌️

07747669 207B 4CB7 904E C76C6FBCCB91
B0D017A0 B20A 421A 8C84 BB699195DA21
87FE3ECC 3F83 4FE3 A043 B2BE8CDD9BDE
D3C52DBC C637 4E34 B1B7 860A34AE2FE9
7BC291FE A910 40F9 9F1C BEA10E1323F9
92C67691 7B2C 45D1 9990 86D8C69FF8BC
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 45 Veg-

Filling in ✌️ SD#2 looking a little sad this AM, I gave her an inspirational speech to help her 😆 If she perks back up, I will be flipping to 12/12 on Thursday!

13D26DA3 CA12 453D 8DDB 54110754745B
F42ABA31 36F5 4CE1 BCD4 70B269CA9A56
14859647 0D99 4DFD BE57 02600872DECD
CC957A07 66B7 4590 B344 7220E2A9D24E
FA8400EA B8C2 43D1 A953 3D221B37DE7F
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 46 Veg-

Last solo watering. Next watering will be will depend on how fast they dry but most likely Friday or Saturday. I will be flipping to 12/12 on Dec 1st!

68161F40 5D8C 4E55 9045 0C2CAA536FBC
4F3F3B9D 855F 472C 96AB 5FC4E9C4D7BE
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 1 Prebloom phase- Last day of veg and first day of pre bloom phase which will last 1 week. I will do this process before switching to full 12/12. So officially 12/12 starts next Thursday and I will count day 1 of flower when I see pistils coming from the tops.

Pre bloom:
Light schedule : 16/8
DLI- 30
VPD- 1.1
Temp day : 80
Temp night: 72
Day humidity : 70
Night humidity: 62

Nutrients: FF Lineup - watering is tomorrow!

Second net will arrive tomorrow and will put it on after the stretch.

47EAD1AB BEB1 4F4A 86D4 C5A4DCFF72A2
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking beautiful in here dude can't wait to see the upcoming weeks 😁
Bro me too! I’m already trying to prep for my next grow so I can get a couple month Veg before my next flower session. I was hoping to get my Trustfall seeds, but having some shipping issues 😣 so I will have to grow something else.

I’m so unsure 😂 I may just take a clone of each and run it again. I’ve got 2 lower branches on each I’ve been saving to cut just in case lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

Bro me too! I’m already trying to prep for my next grow so I can get a couple month Veg before my next flower session. I was hoping to get my Trustfall seeds, but having some shipping issues 😣 so I will have to grow something else.

I’m so unsure 😂 I may just take a clone of each and run it again. I’ve got 2 lower branches on each I’ve been saving to cut just in case lol
Do you have another tent you plan to veg in? I think the longest I've vegged a plant for Indoors was like 30 days so I'd be curious to try a couple months. Maybe I'll get me a net and try in the future lol.

That sucks on the trust fall beans bro cause they're straight fire, but at least you'll have them when they get there!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Do you have another tent you plan to veg in? I think the longest I've vegged a plant for Indoors was like 30 days so I'd be curious to try a couple months. Maybe I'll get me a net and try in the future lol.

That sucks on the trust fall beans bro cause they're straight fire, but at least you'll have them when they get there!
Not yet I don’t, when my mango haze is done flowering I will use those 2 quantum boards to veg my next cycle. I’ll be ordering a 2x2 tent for veg and hopefully get a better setup.

These right now, I believe, are a little over 60 days from seed, and I considered almost 50 days of that in Veg. The LST and net has definitely helped keep them small and get the branches nice and thick before they stretch for flower.

Thanks for the comments as always bro!

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Looking good Schwifty! Sucks about beeaking a couple, but it happens and they will still thrive. And now you have a new cut! Not sure what youre looking for in a tent, but a coupme months ago I was looking for one for veg. I bought a four by four off amazon for like 65-70$. Its a no name tent, but not worried about lights, cause its a veg tent. I wasn’t disappointed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom